SNS KannaEase mini review

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello,

I just got this from DPS and I popped a pill today in the morning on an empty stomach. I got to say I'm really impressed by the effects. I feel a lot more calmer and willing to do work around the house (and on a Saturday morning!). I feel relaxed with a bit more positive mindset. Normally when my wife gives me the 3rd degree and groans and moans about everything from the past (including telling me for the 100th time how much she hates my mom), it really grinds my gear but it's been three hours and I'm still able to keep my composure :)

Awesome supplement SNS!

Thanks for reading my review.

Update (Jan 11): I'll say one thing though, when the effects from Kanna diminish, I feel very lethargic and sleepy and my body feels like lead weight.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Date: Feb 16, 2021
Hello, I'm still taking Kannaease. Effects seem to be diminished a bit. I take it daily and I'm not feeling much from it anymore. I guess I should try taking two at a time or twice a day.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always cycled Kanna. It’s great once in a while. I definitely built a tolerance and I think daily use would level off the effects quite a bit

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i don't think tolerance will build as quickly as phenibut...but i would only use kannaease at most 3 times a week, but that's just me.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
My dosing days will be

Phenbut
Kanna
Kanna
Kanna
Phenibut
Kanna
Kanna

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry I missed this when you first posted it.

For me, I've been using it regularly and really like it. I feel like it helps me not get as overwhelmed or frustrated as easily. And when I do get overwhelmed, I feel like it helps me focus through it better.

After using it for about a month, I stopped taking it for a few days because I felt like I may be getting used to it. What I realized is that it definitely was still helping me and that it was that I had just gotten used to feeling the way I felt on it. It definitely was still helping; it only took me a couple days of stopping to realize that haha.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry I missed this when you first posted it.

For me, I've been using it regularly and really like it. I feel like it helps me not get as overwhelmed or frustrated as easily. And when I do get overwhelmed, I feel like it helps me focus through it better.

After using it for about a month, I stopped taking it for a few days because I felt like I may be getting used to it. What I realized is that it definitely was still helping me and that it was that I had just gotten used to feeling the way I felt on it. It definitely was still helping; it only took me a couple days of stopping to realize that haha.
I'm taking the other's suggestion of cycling Kannaease. Basically, I take it every other day instead and in between, I'll take Sarcosine from Notropics Depot. And weekends, I won't take anything.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting ready to buy this...i liked it in the old re1gn pre-workout.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
getting ready to buy this...i liked it in the old re1gn pre-workout.
it def does work wonders in pre .. its in cel super swole as well 25mg per serving .. give that a shot .. promise it tastes better then re1gn lol

i think i lasted 2 servings of that tub and gave it away to my cousin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 2 kannaease around a hour ago. i feel subtle effect and music sounds better, i'm a avid phenibut user so it probably didn't hit me as hard as some others. i think i will try taking a kannaease in the morning with a scoop of focus xt pre-workout.

oh yeah, should mention the odd size of capsules... :unsure:

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
took 2 kannaease around a hour ago. i feel subtle effect and music sounds better, i'm a avid phenibut user so it probably didn't hit me as hard as some others. i think i will try taking a kannaease in the morning with a scoop of focus xt pre-workout.

oh yeah, should mention the odd size of capsules... :unsure:
Capsule shape itself isn't odd; they start to slip open bc probably needed more filler ingredient in there because its such a low dose. The reason that 'other ingredients/fillers' are added is to keep the material flowing better on equipment and to make sure the capsules don't start to open like that. That's actually why its comical to see some companies claim to not use any 'other ingredient's' bc if they really didn't on low dose stuff, you'd see it all the time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Capsule shape itself isn't odd; they start to slip open bc probably needed more filler ingredient in there because its such a low dose. The reason that 'other ingredients/fillers' are added is to keep the material flowing better on equipment and to make sure the capsules don't start to open like that. That's actually why its comical to see some companies claim to not use any 'other ingredient's' bc if they really didn't on low dose stuff, you'd see it all the time.
sorry, but i have to disagree...capsule size is odd-longer than others.

haven't had any issue with cap coming open...it's all good just laugh when i see odd shape of capsule, lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sorry, but i have to disagree...capsule size is odd-longer than others.

haven't had any issue with cap coming open...it's all good just laugh when i see odd shape of capsule, lol.
I'm sorry but you're incorrect on this one. It just appeared longer bc they weren't completely closed. It was an issue with the first batch that has already been addressed. It did lead to some capsules coming open in some bottles; if none came open in yours, I'm glad. We haven't had a lot of reports of it, but we did have some.

The size 0 capsules that are used for this are literally the exact same Veg capsules that are used on the Dynamine, Eria Jarensis, and a lot of other products. You can literally take them and press them completely closed with your fingers.

Trust me, if I had the money to have custom size capsules made, I'd be in a much better position haha (because that costs an insane amount of money to do). Capsule sizes are normally:
- Size 1 - tiny stuff and rarely used bc it requires special tooling for the capsule machine.
- Size 0 - up to 500 mg. of most materials.
- Size 00 - up to 750 to 800 mg. of most materials.
- Size 000 - up to 1000 mg. of most materials but rarely used bc they are hard to swallow and require special tooling for the capsule machine.

I hope that makes sense :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry but you're incorrect on this one. It just appeared longer bc they weren't completely closed. It was an issue with the first batch that has already been addressed. It did lead to some capsules coming open in some bottles; if none came open in yours, I'm glad. We haven't had a lot of reports of it, but we did have some.

The size 0 capsules that are used for this are literally the exact same Veg capsules that are used on the Dynamine, Eria Jarensis, and a lot of other products. You can literally take them and press them completely closed with your fingers.

Trust me, if I had the money to have custom size capsules made, I'd be in a much better position haha (because that costs an insane amount of money to do). Capsule sizes are normally:
- Size 1 - tiny stuff and rarely used bc it requires special tooling for the capsule machine.
- Size 0 - up to 500 mg. of most materials.
- Size 00 - up to 750 to 800 mg. of most materials.
- Size 000 - up to 1000 mg. of most materials but rarely used bc they are hard to swallow and require special tooling for the capsule machine.

I hope that makes sense :)
ding ding....:)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ding ding....:)
That's what I meant in my post above where I said they start to slip open. They didn't necessarily come apart but they started to separate a little. You could click them back together if you chose to. But the root cause was there wasn't enough filler to keep them snug if that makes sense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what I meant in my post above where I said they start to slip open. They didn't necessarily come apart but they started to separate a little. You could click them back together if you chose to. But the root cause was there wasn't enough filler to keep them snug if that makes sense.
got ya...it's not a issue for me was just thrown by the unusual size, none of them have come open so i won't mess with em.

what do you think about opening and adding to focus xt?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
got ya...it's not a issue for me was just thrown by the unusual size, none of them have come open so i won't mess with em.

what do you think about opening and adding to focus xt?
You could open it and add it to it or you could just pop a capsule with Focus XT. I do that a lot of mornings.

I've been having a more stressful time than normal lately, and my life is super high stress to begin with. Lately, I've regarded Focus XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, & KannaEase as my keeping me from snapping and starting to slap stupid people stack :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could open it and add it to it or you could just pop a capsule with Focus XT. I do that a lot of mornings.

I've been having a more stressful time than normal lately, and my life is super high stress to begin with. Lately, I've regarded Focus XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, & KannaEase as my keeping me from snapping and starting to slap stupid people stack :)
c'mon steve...you are way too nice a guy to be slapping people around :)

i just thought that dumping a cap into focus xt would cause the effects to hit more 'evenly'?

btw-pink lemonade focus xt is delicious!!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
c'mon steve...you are way too nice a guy to be slapping people around :)

i just thought that dumping a cap into focus xt would cause the effects to hit more 'evenly'?

btw-pink lemonade focus xt is delicious!!!!
Thank you. I'm glad you like the Pink Lemonade. I love that one too. The new batch, the flavors are as close as we could get them to the old ones, and I think a couple really improved. I always liked them before but I think Pink Lemonade and Rocket Pop are both better now :)

I'm a nice person, but man, people have really been testing that lately.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I'm glad you like the Pink Lemonade. I love that one too. The new batch, the flavors are as close as we could get them to the old ones, and I think a couple really improved. I always liked them before but I think Pink Lemonade and Rocket Pop are both better now :)

I'm a nice person, but man, people have really been testing that lately.
my wife and i are very happy we retired, lol.....going to have to try the rocket pop, but can't go wrong with pink lemonade.