SNS Inhibit-E review after 2 jars

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20210804_204858.jpg
20210804_205002.jpg

I just finished 8 weeks on this supplement and this is a little feedback on how it treated me. I've used this supplement in the
past but I didn't run it solo so I didn't review it but this time I made sure to use it at 2 jars back to back on it's own so I could
give my accurate feedback.

The ingredients are exactly what's posted above and dosing was pretty simple 3 caps a day and I dosed 1 cap with breakfast,
lunch,and dinner. I chose to use this during my summer somewhat leaning out diet though I'm pretty lean and vascular to
begin with so I really have a good amount of lean muscle even before starting to cut my calories slightly. What I noticed by
the end of the 2nd week was the area around my 6 pack was getting a bit more tighter and veins were popping even more
than they already were. I also noticed that I really didn't lower my calories and amount of complex carbs I was eating but I
was still leaning out around the edges that I wanted to lean out on.

By the end of the first jar and into the 5th week my EIGHT PACK was there and my lowers were showing nicely and my
already tight waist was even tighter so honestly WHY would even bother trying to even lower my calories. ;) During the
entire 8 weeks I didn't lower my calories or complex carbs and honestly I DON'T eat junk food so complex carbs such as
sweet potatoes, oats, brown rice, apples, and multi grain sour dough remained in my diet and I STILL hardened up!

I always take natural joint supplements cause I've been in the iron game 40 yrs so I didn't really notice and joint or
tendon dryness which other anti-estrogen supplements can cause until the the last week of the 2nd jar so that was
a plus. I do always recommend taking your joint supplements whenever using any type of anti estrogen supplement
especially if you've been training for a long time but again I didn't notice any achy joints until the last week of the
8 week cycle.

I have past experience with Androsta-3,5-diene 7,17-dione and for me 25mg is ALL I need once a day to get that
hard dry look for the summer and if I go higher by libido DIES :( and my joints hurt so again 25mg works for me
and I do have a jar of Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E in my stash to try at a much later date and of course review.
Inhibit-E did not ruin my libido at the 3 cap dosage so that was a VERY positive effect and it did give it a slight
boost but when I ran a while back I used 2000mg of Tribulus with it and libido was on point.

Overall Inhibit-E by SNS is a SOLID supplement that I will definitely use again in the future when I want to really
get a bit tighter during the summer months and I've already grabbed 2 more jars for my stash when DPS had 25%
off a couple weeks ago. I definitely recommend anyone who is on a cut diet to give this supplement a try cause
from my experience with it, you won't have to starve yourself while on the cut and you'll hopefully be able to keep
your calories at a decent amount to sustain your energy throughout the day like I did while running this for 8 weeks.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm almost done with my first bottle and I can tell it made a difference in my PCT compared to nolva solo. Inhibit-E is good stuff!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great review, i havent ran this product in a while

but agree, i usually stack this with cissusXT or jointXT in case of any issues/drying .. plus it just makes it a better stack imo too

for $15.99 such a great steal for what it does.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the review. I'm glad that you like it.

I think Inhibit-E is a great and very underrated product here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the review. I'm glad that you like it.

I think Inhibit-E is a great and very underrated product here.
if i had to pick a SNS product that is under-rated it would be growth factor xt.....just sayin

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if i had to pick a SNS product that is under-rated it would be growth factor xt.....just sayin
That one definitely is too. But that's also one we're out of stock on right now due to some raw material unavailability. I'm hoping that we will have it back in within the next 6 to 8 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That one definitely is too. But that's also one we're out of stock on right now due to some raw material unavailability. I'm hoping that we will have it back in within the next 6 to 8 weeks.
i've only ran it a couple of times but really felt nice results--looking forward to running it again.

BS419

Awards
Can someone please tell me which AI's are suicidal ones?
Thank you!