SNS FOCUS XT Storming Grape Limeade Review

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on my training break for a couple of weeks which is something I do usually after training 5 months at
5-6 days a week to give my body and mind a break from training. I don't use caffeine or stimulants any time of
the day except for my PW which I take very early in the a.m. when I weight train. I was off from training for a few
weeks so that means I consumed NO caffeine at all so my receptors were fresh when I put FOCUS XT to work.

After being off weight training for a few weeks I decided to comeback slowly with just ab work 4x a week for
the first two weeks and since FOCUS XT has only 160mg of caffeine per serving I figured that would be a good
caffeine dose to comeback with since I was only doing abs.

The powder mixes with NO foam or sediments so mix ability is excellent. This has NO artificial coloring but one
of the ingredients Lutein gives off a natural orange coloring so that explains the orange color of the powder
though it's suppose to be a grape flavor.

The flavor is Grape Limeade and I tested it out with various water amounts from 6oz to 14oz and each time
I got more of a TASTY Citrus flavor than grape but everyone's taste buds are different so someone else trying
this might taste grape but again I tasted a very pleasing citrus flavor which was good and I personally had NO
issues with the flavor each time I consumed it.

The ingredient profile for ME is very good BUT I would just take the L-Theanine dosage down from 100mg to
50mg cause there is only 160mg of caffeine in this formula and for ME that L-Theanine dosage tones down
the focus and stimulant effects a bit too much and I personally am very sensitive to a big dosage of L-Theanine
though it may not sound like a lot to some it is for ME! I like 50mg for about 150-300mg of caffeine and 100mg
for over 300mg of caffeine and when it comes to some of these pre's with 200mg of L-Theanine or more I just
DON'T feel the stimulant or caffeine effects like I should so that's why I don't purchase pre's with more than 100mg.

The energy for me on this formula kicked in very smoothly where I had a alert feeling throughout my ab work
and it lasted for awhile but it wasn't a super focused feeling but for someone who isn't effected by the L-Theanine
the way I am will probably feel the focus ingredients better. I didn't experience any negatives at all when I used the
FOCUS XT. This past week I started back with my weight training workouts and I put it to the test on a workout
where I combined a few ingredients with it.

I added 3 tabs of READY4WAR which increased the caffeine by another 160mg and more stimulants and I included
caps of VASOFORCE XT which took care of the pumps and because I train on an empty tank I always add a scoop of
carbs to my PW cocktail. This combo worked out VERY WELL and the energy and focus hit slightly harder and very
long lasting with NO CRASH later in the day. I will continue using FOCUS XT on ab days but I will definitely be utilizing
this formula combined with other stimulants for weight training workouts cause honestly years ago on the old formula
I utilized it the same way with very good results.

Overall if your looking for a reasonably priced stimulant that doesn't hit too hard but very smoothly with no
negative effects for really so many things such a fasted cardio, light sporting events, studying, or if you know
how to combine it with other products like I did and will continue doing then it's GREAT for weight training
workouts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the nicely detailed review. I'm glad that you enjoy it.

I love Focus XT, especially for days I have to do a lot of paperwork, product write ups, or focus on sending out sales emails and things like that. Another nice benefit is that when using it daily, it can have cumulative nootropic benefits and is pretty much the perfect nootropic base product.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the nicely detailed review. I'm glad that you enjoy it.

I love Focus XT, especially for days I have to do a lot of paperwork, product write ups, or focus on sending out sales emails and things like that. Another nice benefit is that when using it daily, it can have cumulative nootropic benefits and is pretty much the perfect nootropic base product.
I used it a good number of times for my ab workout days but I didn't want to review it until
I started my new training cycle where I would be using it combined with other stimulants as
my PW energy for lifting and it's proved to be effective in that manner which is how I used
the older version from years back. Definitely looking forward to other combos I will be throwing
in with FOCUS XT ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My normal day is Focus XT in the morning and then Energized Aminos later in the day. I really like that combo for myself.

Some days depending on what I'm doing I may use a Focus XT in the morning and then 1 dose early afternoon and then Energized Aminos in the evening. Especially if its a day where I'm doing label text, write ups, or trying to do sales emails non stop or something like that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great review .. I love me some focusXT too .. gives you just enough energy and the focus is just off the chain

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome (and thorough!) review! Glad you liked it too. I use it similar to you in that I like the lower dosed caff level when either coming back from a stim break or I like to pair it with a scoop of SNS Energized amino's which basically doubles the caff but you still get all the noot/focus benefits. Also love the fact that there's actually POSITIVE benefits to daily usage vs most other pre's or stimmed drinks which usually build tolerances or lose their effect when you use them too often... love the price point for this one too