SHR LIVE 7/11 The Caloric Zig-Zag PLUS Which Is Better, To Sweat Or Not To Sweat?

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
SHR 7/11 @ 9:00AM PT / 12:00PM ET

The Caloric Zig-Zag PLUS Which Is Better, To Sweat Or Not To Sweat? Deodorant -vs- Antiperspirant

Guest: Rob Regish & Marshall Brain

Listen LIVE using the LIVE Player above

Norcal Mike

Norcal Mike

Awards
A couple quick responses to this show:
- If you become congested from inversion, allergies, or anything else, I suggest using a nasal rinse. My favorite is from Neilmed, but you can use a squirt bottle with a sport top if you find one that fits your nostril. I make the 50/50 salt-baking soda mix myself for pennies, 1-2 tsp per 8 oz.

- I also finally got around to making a batch of my own deoderant from Mihow about a month ago and it works! (just Google "mom-it-down-deodorant"). You can add a few drop of essential oil to avoid poisonous ingredients. I figure my double-batch is about a 4-6 month supply. It wasn't such a production as I feared, I wish I'd made it sooner.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
A couple quick responses to this show:
- If you become congested from inversion, allergies, or anything else, I suggest using a nasal rinse. My favorite is from Neilmed, but you can use a squirt bottle with a sport top if you find one that fits your nostril. I make the 50/50 salt-baking soda mix myself for pennies, 1-2 tsp per 8 oz.

- I also finally got around to making a batch of my own deoderant from Mihow about a month ago and it works! (just Google "mom-it-down-deodorant"). You can add a few drop of essential oil to avoid poisonous ingredients. I figure my double-batch is about a 4-6 month supply. It wasn't such a production as I feared, I wish I'd made it sooner.
I love the home-brew deodorant! The nasal blockage on the inversion table is from blood pooling in the nasal passages.. it goes away almost instantly upon righting yourself...