Should i use the fina?

S

Selso

Awards
I've decided that its not time to juice yet and im going to go natural after i finish this cycle that i have started, im 6 weeks in my cycle and running test enanthate, i kick started with dbol, the question is now that i ahve enough fina to run at 75 or 100mg ed for 6 weeks, i really wanted to try the fina but im not sure if i should use it since im going to go natural after this. Im worried if i use it it will make it a lot harder for me to gain naturally once im off. if i do use it im going to use clomid and hcg post cycle, if i dont then just clomid... what do you guys think? Are the shut down stories overrated? Will i not be shut down too hard by the fina at the proposed doses? Also will the hcg really help bring me back?
Thanks

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I understand the theme of the post. You're GOING to go natural, because it's not time to juice yet? Yet, you are 6 weeks deep in an AAS cycle now? I say, if you got the fina, throw it in, what's the difference? You're on AAS regardless of whether or not you use the fina.

S

Selso

Awards
im going to stop juicing after this cycle and continue natural the question is if the fina will make it that much harder to continue on without the juice cause its supposedly shuts you down hard

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
im going to stop juicing after this cycle and continue natural the question is if the fina will make it that much harder to continue on without the juice cause its supposedly shuts you down hard
It will shut you down, but the test should help with that while on. Your ancillaries should help bring back your libido pretty rapidly.

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Someone shoot me..please.

Recovery time is the only thing that will be effected..thats the time it takes for your natty test to come back. Once it is back, you will be able to gain naturally again..just fine

Personally, I say do not do the tren..since you want to be ntural...send it to me..I have no such qualms. :D

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
...send it to me..I have no such qualms. :D
... you know, one of these days this is going to work for you or Pete lol... or, maybe it already does, I dunno... ? :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know nothing.. ;)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
dude i was gonna say that too....I'd be happy to take it off your hands ...

P

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I think you should donate your Fina to the "help phil hit 250 fund" It can be a tax write off