Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's nonsense, there was a Olympic girl like a year or 2 ago who said she got a false positive for sarms from swallowing after she gave her ex boyfriend a bj and she got away with it lol. Ppl will say anything

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nobody likes offal. Not nearly as many people as Olympic athletes who would like to use nandrolone base for extra recovery, anyway.

“Oh there’s no buildup so clearly I haven’t used it before”.

GTFO

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe...if it was a 5lb burrito...all meat...taken via rectal administration for maximum absorption.... then just maybe, enough makes it though the liver to show up on a drug test.....
That’s one helluva way to eat a burrito...😲

it would’ve been more believable to blame it on generic Mexican birth control than from a authentic Mexican food truck.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe...if it was a 5lb burrito...all meat...taken via rectal administration for maximum absorption.... then just maybe, enough makes it though the liver to show up on a drug test.....
That’s one helluva way to eat a burrito...

it would’ve been more believable to blame it on generic Mexican birth control than from a authentic Mexican food truck.....
100% would watch

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just actually read into this and apparently it's not uncommon for Nandralone to show up in pork in small amounts lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just actually read into this and apparently it's not uncommon for Nandralone to show up in pork in small amounts lol
I once acquired trichinosis from pinning great value pork sausage ventroglute when I was on a budget.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s where 19nor dhea comes from and why it is legal.
but I have a hard time believing enough made it through first pass to be detected.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did anyone see the updates on this, she wrote some **** about being innocent and blah blah, but it's come to light her bullshit story is completely full of holes "surprise lol"

Theres a channel called bios3training which I didn't even realize was still in existence, but anywho, he did a pretty good breakdown and assessment of the whole thing in a slightly comical nutshell. Worth the 12min watch if anyone gives a crap

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd like to give her a polish burrito and see if it spikes her test levels.