Shaun “The Giant Killer” Clarida vs. Kamal “The Lion of Libya” El-Gargni

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

With Derek Lunsford seemingly out of the 212 Olympia and top contender George “Da Bull” Peterson no longer with us it seems that the tie-breaking showdown between Shaun “The Giant Killer” Clarida and Kamal “The Lion of Libya” El-Gargni could be the biggest blockbuster event of the 2022 Olympia Weekend!
I for one am very excited about the potential of this epic showdown. For years I have said these two men possessed everything that makes 212 Division great. Both of these gentlemen are no strangers to adversity. Neither one of them started out as favorites – with the fans or the media. They had to work very hard to become driving forces in the division they have grown consistently overtime. Both men have pushed the limits of their physiques without losing their classic lines and without compromising their much-admired aesthetics. And when it comes to treating the fans like absolute royalty both of these guys embody what every single pro should aspire to be. They treat the fans with such respect that it’s no surprise they are two of the most popular champions in Bodybuilding, whether 212 or open. The bottom line is this showdown should be receiving a lion’s share, no pun intended, of the Olympia promotions for this coming December‘s event.
👇👇https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/shaun-the-giant-killer-clarida-vs-kamal-the-lion-of-libya-el-gargni/

Attachments

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IronFag labs, stuff sucks.
The content, the shitty suppz, all garbage..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pretty sure both these guys already said there doing the open and not the 212

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kamal just lost to a smooth Akim Williams. Does he need to win a open show to qualify for the open Olympia?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Kamal just lost to a smooth Akim Williams. Does he need to win a open show to qualify for the open Olympia?
Did you see the high def pics, akim wasn't smooth. He deserved the win, Kamal was without a doubt in better shape but he couldn't compete with Akim shape, symmetry and size.

I just looked into it a little bit and it appears like Kamal is doing 212 Olympia, he just wants to win a open pro show and that's why he's doing these shows.

I can't believe this guy is in his 50's and still looks like this.