Serving size for cAmphibolic?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I am interested in the product but I was just looking at the web site and it says that one bottle contains 35/23 2 capsule servings? Is that right? and what does 35/23 mean? I guess what I am looking for here is for a 195 lb male what is the total number of bottles of product that need to be ordered to use the product for 1 month (the recommended for a fair trial)?

Mr.50

Guys,

I am interested in the product but I was just looking at the web site and it says that one bottle contains 35/23 2 capsule servings? Is that right? and what does 35/23 mean? I guess what I am looking for here is for a 195 lb male what is the total number of bottles of product that need to be ordered to use the product for 1 month (the recommended for a fair trial)?

Mr.50
If you use 4 caps a day serving size is 35 but if 6 caps a day is used then serving is 23. BUT, the label will say that each bottle contains 140 caps but we lied! There over 170 caps per bottle! We decided that cotton was just to expensive.lol

So depending on your dosage protocol, cAMPHIBOLIC servings will vary. No matter the dosage protocol, cAMPHIBOLIC will last a month or longer.

Good question

ceosm,

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Ceosm, only came across this product today.

The study talks about up to 3 60mg servings of forskholi per day - how much forskholi does 2 caps of your product hold? Also, I notice there are a number of products out there with this compound/extract, have you heard anything about there efficcay and are there any user reviews on cAmphibolic yet?

many thanks

Ceosm, only came across this product today.

The study talks about up to 3 60mg servings of forskholi per day - how much forskholi does 2 caps of your product hold? Also, I notice there are a number of products out there with this compound/extract, have you heard anything about there efficcay and are there any user reviews on cAmphibolic yet?

many thanks
I hate release our exact amount but if your taking 4 caps a day your pretty close to 60mg if your taking 6 caps you will be over the dose.

Very early to get reviews but had alot of comments from users raving about the thermogenic effects. The thermogenic effects is almost felt instantly.

Where the other products fail is that they use minimum amounts of forskolin than reccomended. In this case, More is better.

ceosm

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
thanks for that, wasn't after an exact amount but whether it was around that.

cheers