Serious Nutrition Solutions "SNS" Stack results

ctgblue

Awards
OK, my wife and I both tried a different version of this stack. Basically, I added the NO products and she didn't.

Her stack
SNS - Focus XT
SNS - Creatine E2
SNS - Synephrine
Her results: The focus XT is frikkin awesome, absolutely stacks up to Scivation Neurostim+C and even Ergopharm AMP. The first couple of times she tried it, it gave her a bit of a "dirty buzz" as she called it and the taste was soso. She got her water level on it right and the taste came in line and she LOVES this stuff. And that's saying a lot.
The CE2 -creatine ethyl ester, she really likes this. Regular monohydrate, titrates, etc.. always wound up giving her a migraine within about 3 days. This stuff never did, she got strong as hell, and her recovery is simply silly fast. She's gone at it for 6 weeks avg 6 days/wk, some 2 a day, and she is just now needing to ease up (we believe it's the damn USP Campholic that has us both aching, testing this theory this week, look for post in synergy next week) She gained weight and swore she was bloating, but she didn't. This girl is close to leg pressing 7 plates per side, she embarasses guys at the gym every leg day. God, I Love this woman!
The synephrine - big deal, it's synephrine, too hard to tell if it helps or not.

My results after 3 weeks on this stack:
SNS - Focus XT
SNS - Creatine E2 Matrix
SNS - Arginine E2 Matrix
SNS - Reduce XT

OK, I came off of Nitrix, Xpand, and Higher power CE3, Neurostim+C
Nitrix is not up to my gold standard of IDS NP2 Thintabs by a LONG ways. Xpand good, HP - OK.
SNS - Focus XT: see her esults, same here, rocket launcher without the shaky feeling I get from Kranker powder. Remember, we get up at 4:30am to hit the gym...
SNS - Creatine E2 Matrix & SNS - Arginine E2 Matrix: Awesome combo, easily in the same league as the IDS stuff, I get wicked sick veins in my arms using this, while doing cardio to warm up!!! My strength is up and recovery was great (until the USP stuff hit me)
SNS - Reduce XT: Just can't tell, seems OK, but I'm suffering the campholic soreness and I have no idea.

Overall, I gotta say that the SNS stuff ROCKS!
I don't give 5 star ratings to much, but the Creatine E2, Creatine E2 Matrix, Arginine E2 Matrix, and Focus XT are up there close to perfect. I'd like to see the pricing better, but compared to all the Muscletech and BSN stuff that doesn't work for me, this stuff is killer.
Here's their website
http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions...duct_info.aspx
I got all my stuff at bodybuilding.com of course

Just MHO.
Yours Truly
CTGBlue
Supplement Junkie

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK, my wife and I both tried a different version of this stack. Basically, I added the NO products and she didn't.

Her stack
SNS - Focus XT
SNS - Creatine E2
SNS - Synephrine
Her results: The focus XT is frikkin awesome, absolutely stacks up to Scivation Neurostim+C and even Ergopharm AMP. The first couple of times she tried it, it gave her a bit of a "dirty buzz" as she called it and the taste was soso. She got her water level on it right and the taste came in line and she LOVES this stuff. And that's saying a lot.
The CE2 -creatine ethyl ester, she really likes this. Regular monohydrate, titrates, etc.. always wound up giving her a migraine within about 3 days. This stuff never did, she got strong as hell, and her recovery is simply silly fast. She's gone at it for 6 weeks avg 6 days/wk, some 2 a day, and she is just now needing to ease up (we believe it's the damn USP Campholic that has us both aching, testing this theory this week, look for post in synergy next week) She gained weight and swore she was bloating, but she didn't. This girl is close to leg pressing 7 plates per side, she embarasses guys at the gym every leg day. God, I Love this woman!
The synephrine - big deal, it's synephrine, too hard to tell if it helps or not.

My results after 3 weeks on this stack:
SNS - Focus XT
SNS - Creatine E2 Matrix
SNS - Arginine E2 Matrix
SNS - Reduce XT

OK, I came off of Nitrix, Xpand, and Higher power CE3, Neurostim+C
Nitrix is not up to my gold standard of IDS NP2 Thintabs by a LONG ways. Xpand good, HP - OK.
SNS - Focus XT: see her esults, same here, rocket launcher without the shaky feeling I get from Kranker powder. Remember, we get up at 4:30am to hit the gym...
SNS - Creatine E2 Matrix & SNS - Arginine E2 Matrix: Awesome combo, easily in the same league as the IDS stuff, I get wicked sick veins in my arms using this, while doing cardio to warm up!!! My strength is up and recovery was great (until the USP stuff hit me)
SNS - Reduce XT: Just can't tell, seems OK, but I'm suffering the campholic soreness and I have no idea.

Overall, I gotta say that the SNS stuff ROCKS!
I don't give 5 star ratings to much, but the Creatine E2, Creatine E2 Matrix, Arginine E2 Matrix, and Focus XT are up there close to perfect. I'd like to see the pricing better, but compared to all the Muscletech and BSN stuff that doesn't work for me, this stuff is killer.
Here's their website
http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions...duct_info.aspx
I got all my stuff at bodybuilding.com of course

Just MHO.
Yours Truly
CTGBlue
Supplement Junkie
Nice to see CTG. But the pricing im stumped on. The prices on that stuff beat almost all the competitors and in most cases has more servings. DA.com seems to have the best prices on the stuff. Maybe try that next time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the review. Im glad that you and your wife are pleased with the products.

ctgblue

Awards
Update
We are buying the SNS CEE as the cost to effective dosage ratio is way in your favor
when we run out of the neurostim (we stocked up when they discontinued) it'll be Focus for sure