Secretagogue?

Rhinoman

Awards
Ok, I can't afford the price of real GH(I am  aware of side effects), so I am looking for other options, I have talk to some hardcore bodybuilding in my area, and they have told me that natural options are secretagogue.  I have consider couple of options. After reading a couple of labels and reserch etc.. I  concluded with three products, MHP,  Nutracetics, and Megatropin from TNT. Any Feedback on this.

Thanks,

I am open to suggestion and options

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I dont think that they can produce any results. They MAY have some effect on your GH levels but not in any way to make a difference.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by windwords7
I dont think that they can produce any results. They MAY have some effect on your GH levels but not in any way to make a difference.

Thanks for the reply, I believe GH increases at some level is good considering that your body is reducing the production as you age( I am 36).  Now, I don't expect to take GH for grow muscle, already large as is, lucky for me I am genetically gifted  freak, I don't have to put much effort into putting muscle( of course I used PH), it will be for other benefits.

Rhinoman

Awards
What are your desired results?

To control Fat increase, skin texture and perhaps slowing down the age process.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Rhinoman

To control Fat increase, skin texture and perhaps slowing down the age process.

When I get older I plan on doing the real thing in low to moderate doses for similar reasons! Im 30 now

Rhinoman

Awards

When I get older I plan on doing the real thing in low to moderate doses for similar reasons! Im 30 now
I hope I am able to affort it, you can see the excellent results Dick Clark gets, this man does not get old(Besides any cosmetic surgery).

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Your bodies natural growth hormone naturally decreases my 1/2 every decade, so to slow down the aging process, you better get started!

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After reading a couple of labels and reserch etc.. I  concluded with three products, MHP,  Nutracetics, and Megatropin from TNT. Any Feedback on this.
What's in these products? Have you looked into Avant's Tranquil-G? It is supposed to be similar in structure to GHB. It is unknown whether or not it would stimulate GH production, and people have used it in post workout shakes before.

1fast sells single serving samples

It does give you a buzz though ;)

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Lifeguard
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pbl/hgh.html

Check that link....read the ENTIRE article...its long...but good.

makes a lot of sense.

LG. :cool:

Thanks! LG.  I read the whole thing as well other products for GH, this one I rule out since I am already taking PH, so I need one with out the PH, I got three options so far.  

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Rhinoman

Thanks! LG.  I read the whole thing as well other products for GH, this one I rule out since I am already taking PH, so I need one with out the PH, I got three options so far.  
Well...dont forget, it doesnt have that much in it (only like 50 to 100mg of each I think)...I personally would go for that one...if I had to.

LG. :cool:

Rhinoman

Awards
Final Choice!

I will do a cycle which is 90 days on 30 days off, of Secretagogue, Product selected Pro-HGH  from Nutraceutics, will keep you guys posted on the results!

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
So what up dude? Did this work? I'm researching these products right now... Too bad this thread died... Well has anyone tried any of these things?

GH releasers, etc....?

Thx!