Unanswered Sarm company reviews based on experience

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Hi I’ve seen loads of people buying sarms and getting bunk sh1t and its unacceptable....I myself got bunk sarms from alphaform labs I did their rad140,mk677 and yk11 and felt and gained nothing as my diet and training is spot on and what I gained I would of gained normally, can more people share their experiences with sarms both good and bad so we can see some credible reviews on A.M thankyou.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its not against the rules, I'd recomend Magnus Pharmaceuticals. Quality and potent stuff. And also Maxmuscle labs.
Again, if its against the rules, I'll delete this post.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aaaaand thats why you stick with tried and true AAS compounds, if you already want to compromise your hormonal balance.
And underground labs AAS compounds dont contain bogus ingredients? Just as bad as SARMs if not worse as evidence of the hospital stories around here through the years

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aaaaand thats why you stick with tried and true AAS compounds, if you already want to compromise your hormonal balance.
And underground labs AAS compounds dont contain bogus ingredients? Just as bad as SARMs if not worse as evidence of the hospital stories around here through the years
I agree, probably there are still those who do that, but if you decide to put something in your body, the least we can do is to try to find reputable source which is there for years, otherewise they wouldn't be there for that long. Or actual pharma stuff, if you look hard enough.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only advantage of AAS: they've been around for years, so things like testosterone esters are usually legit. Obscure and newer SARMs can be fake. You can be taking a methylated AAS and **** your liver, or just expensive capsules with fillers.
I like LGD4033 and it's easy to find a legit product (great experience with sarms4you) but I good bad results (instant gyno) with RAD140 (I think it was from brawn, I don't remember).

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
MAResearch and PRE are as legit as it gets.
I hear really good things about maresearch I think they are american I’m from uk I am currently running sdrol and have testosterone enathate but would like to run legit yk11 too but seems there are more fake than legit online.....

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear really good things about maresearch I think they are american I’m from uk I am currently running sdrol and have testosterone enathate but would like to run legit yk11 too but seems there are more fake than legit online.....
what brand sd?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
what brand sd?
I’m running intex pharma superdrol and it’s the best I’ve used by far , my twin bro bought rohm methyl MST and the gains are great on them too but the dosage are very high @25mg superdrol and 25mg winistrol each tab!! QUESTION: I’m running testosterone enathate as is my twin bro but hes adding tren e will his gains be impossible for me to match/beat unless I run another compound? I want to stick with a simple testosterone and yk11 cycle maybe dbol at end for strength, I’ll be on adex on cycle to help combat water retention etc too.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
German Pharma, MuscleRage and Core Labs X. Had good results with these 3, I did a log on here.Heard good things about Black Mamba, never tried them myself.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
German Pharma, MuscleRage and Core Labs X. Had good results with these 3, I did a log on here.Heard good things about Black Mamba, never tried them myself.
german pharma is NOT gtg now there epistane isnt epistane lol serious tho

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
german pharma is NOT gtg now there epistane isnt epistane lol serious tho
Yeah German pharma Is sh1t as Is hitech pharma! These are big companies too...ive Found in my research the sarm companies that offer sarm in droppers seem to be more legit than tablets or capsules, id buy raw and make my own droppers if I was good at maths :)

UniqueUserName

Awards
Why is it when I google MA research nothing comes up?
I have tried Bodybuilt labs 10mg LGD and feel nothing 3/4 weeks in I took a few days off because I thought they were bunk, I decided to try again 2 more week and still nothing

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried Bodybuilt labs 10mg LGD and feel nothing 3/4 weeks in I took a few days off because I thought they were bunk, I decided to try again 2 more week and still nothing
You're doing something wrong, or your Google is broken. LOL. It pops up for me.

MAR is top quality.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Were you searching for the website, or feedback?

UniqueUserName

Awards
Were you searching for the website, or feedback?
The website, I think I've found is now, ma research Chems .net
ht tps ://m a research chems . net/produ ct/lg d-40 33/

Wonder if they ship to the UK and how easy that is, don't know if there would be a customs tax/check etc.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The website, I think I've found is now, ma research Chems .net
ht tps ://m a research chems . net/produ ct/lg d-40 33/

Wonder if they ship to the UK and how easy that is, don't know if there would be a customs tax/check etc.
Maybe @Mike Arnold can answer those questions.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
QUESTION: I’m running testosterone enathate as is my twin bro but hes adding tren e will his gains be impossible for me to match/beat unless I run another compound?
lol at the broderly love

No, you wont be able to match tren with just test an yk11. Maybe if you up the dose on test by 2x and your brother doesnt run a high dose of tren.

lawl get a better girlfriend then he has or something. Dont mess with tren if you are not ready for it.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
lol at the broderly love

No, you wont be able to match tren with just test an yk11. Maybe if you up the dose on test by 2x and your brother doesnt run a high dose of tren.

lawl get a better girlfriend then he has or something. Dont mess with tren if you are not ready for it.
Already have the better missus, house etc😂 I’ve ran tren in 2012 but im loving my gains on test solo I’m putting in extra work and extra food intake and getting very impressive gains from 147lbs to 192lbs in 6 months and still have another 8 weeks test too, my bro gains are not as good even though he’s on tren too but I go gym every day at 4 am and I eat every 4hrs whereas my bro does gym 3-4 days week and eats sh1t I’m very surprised that I’ve put on so much mass but kept my abbs etc

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already have the better missus, house etc😂 I’ve ran tren in 2012 but im loving my gains on test solo I’m putting in extra work and extra food intake and getting very impressive gains from 147lbs to 192lbs in 6 months and still have another 8 weeks test too, my bro gains are not as good even though he’s on tren too but I go gym every day at 4 am and I eat every 4hrs whereas my bro does gym 3-4 days week and eats sh1t I’m very surprised that I’ve put on so much mass but kept my abbs etc
147 to 192 in 6 months is not bad at all.

But wait... 6 months cycle and you still have 8 weeks to go??

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess lower the chance for recovery is the goal, lol. TRT here you come.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
147 to 192 in 6 months is not bad at all.

But wait... 6 months cycle and you still have 8 weeks to go??
No sorry I’ve been on cycle for 7 weeks(sdrol for 6!! Don’t try it lol) and another 7-8 wks left of testosterone and at 500 mg I haven’t needed adex as a Little estrogen is good I’ll add if n when needed but I’m thinking I’ll just run solid pct after hcg,I want the added water on joint because sdrol fked shoulder joint by making em dry as fk, I’ve realised food is the most anabolic thing you intake and need to eat loads for greater gains only took me 10yrs to realise this lol, I thought if I eat like I do I’d lose my abbs and get high bf but eat decent foods but loads of it n you pack on muscle faster and I was always a hard gainer too:)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No sorry I’ve been on cycle for 7 weeks(sdrol for 6!! Don’t try it lol) and another 7-8 wks left of testosterone and at 500 mg I haven’t needed adex as a Little estrogen is good I’ll add if n when needed but I’m thinking I’ll just run solid pct after hcg,I want the added water on joint because sdrol fked shoulder joint by making em dry as fk, I’ve realised food is the most anabolic thing you intake and need to eat loads for greater gains only took me 10yrs to realise this lol, I thought if I eat like I do I’d lose my abbs and get high bf but eat decent foods but loads of it n you pack on muscle faster and I was always a hard gainer too:)
Wow 6 weeks on SD. For me, SD is for cutting, or if I try really hard, for recomping. No way I can eat enough on SD to be able to bulk.

I do however doubt that SD made your joints dry. As far as I know it doesn't dry out your synovial fluid. Only reason it would do that is if you werent on test and got shutdown and ended up with no estrogen. But that was not the case bc you are on test.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Guess lower the chance for recovery is the goal, lol. TRT here you come.
my cycle wont leave me needing TRT it’s comments like that that scare the **** out of loads but in reality when people get older if you do steroids most will eventually need or want to self prescribe trt
Wow 6 weeks on SD. For me, SD is for cutting, or if I try really hard, for recomping. No way I can eat enough on SD to be able to bulk.

I do however doubt that SD made your joints dry. As far as I know it doesn't dry out your synovial fluid. Only reason it would do that is if you werent on test and got shutdown and ended up with no estrogen. But that was not the case bc you are on test.
your probably right as I started my sdrol without testosterone and only added test after 4 weeks my shoulder still feels sore with certain movements but gradually gets better as I work it in future although I love sdrol I’m going to stick with dianabol as the strength gains outweighs sdrol imo and you feel 100 times better too, I haven’t added adex at all yet as I’ve felt I’ve not needed it @500mg a week no itchy nips etc think 500mg is GREAT I ran high levels of testosterone prop in 2012 and felt like my nips itch from day one I bloated and gains wernt great because I didn’t put a lot of gym time in and diet was crap I also added tren, masteron and dianabol had no pct either🤭 ended with gyno lump and took ages to shrink it’s now near gone but you can never completely rid any gyno lump without surgery but can shrink to pea sized lump you can’t see nor feel