xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn... I feel like they really hates on Nick.

kinda like they used to do to cutler back in the day.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Samson Dauda
2. Nick Walker
3. Andrew Jacked
4. Big Ramy
5. Shaun Clarida

Everyone looking improved over the Olympia. I thought Nick would take it on conditioning, but Samson was a deserving winner.

B

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was blown away by Ramys improvements. I'm not saying he should have been higher than 4th but I do think he wins some of the poses. What bothers me is him not getting compared to the top 3 guys. If the fixes made since the Olympia are indicative of what's to come, I only hope he gets fairly judged/compared come November. I just get the feeling he's not liked by the powers that be.

S

stri8tedGod

Awards
I had nick in 1st, oh well hope to see him keep improving!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I thought it was a cointoss between Samson and Andrew, there physiques are too streamlined for nick to take them out in this comp. I had nick in 3rd. And I think ramy in 4th was where he belonged.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was a tuff call, I'm glad I did not have to make it. They all were looking really good!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess milos had him on 3 gr of tren [!] that's it. idk if true

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I guess milos had him on 3 gr of tren [!] that's it. idk if true
Where did that statement come from, was it from milos or just some random person posting on the Internet. Milos is pretty open with gear talk and high dose tren is not his typical style. I feel like everytime someone knew starts making progress Or when's a big show people come out the woodworks with All these speculative cycles

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where did that statement come from, was it from milos or just some random person posting on the Internet. Milos is pretty open with gear talk and high dose tren is not his typical style. I feel like everytime someone knew starts making progress Or when's a big show people come out the woodworks with All these speculative cycles
it was him on nicks BS (and it was 2 gr srry)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a feeling Nick tragilli had something to do with this lol. I'll go watch it later, thank you
i dont think it was his interview though, maybe milos was on another podcast and nick reported it? cant remember

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From the limited pics I saw, I would've placed them in the order below:

Andrew Jacked
Nick Walker
Samson Dauda
Shaun Clarida
Big Ramy

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont know... I watched this and I see Nick. He is in better condition and has over all better control of his muscles. I even notice sampson letting his gut out a couple times in this video. seems like Nick should have won. He doesnt even look like the trash monster everone says he looks like. I feel like he had a pretty pleasant look here.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andrew reminds me of a young emerging Phil, in that he is going to blow by all of these clowns with a little more time. That said, they said the same thing about Pat Moore and he is kind of fucking it up. Props to Clarida for holding his own up there all things considered. Personally, I think Ramy is done. He will never return to peak form. Those comparison photos from 2013 NY pro to 2022 Olympia are just wild.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Andrew reminds me of a young emerging Phil, in that he is going to blow by all of these clowns with a little more time. That said, they said the same thing about Pat Moore and he is kind of fucking it up. Props to Clarida for holding his own up there all things considered. Personally, I think Ramy is done. He will never return to peak form. Those comparison photos from 2013 NY pro to 2022 Olympia are just wild.
I agree about Ramy. The powers that be have clearly moved on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
V Cycle Logs 2