Saccharomyces Boulardii: A Super Probiotic with Health Benefits

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

If you’ve ever looked into probiotics or checked yogurt labels for live cultures, you’ve likely come across familiar names like Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, or Streptococcus thermophiles. These bacteria-based living cultures promote gut health by promoting good bacteria. But have you heard of Saccharomyces Boulardii?
If you answered no, you’re not alone. This unique probiotic stands out from the rest yet is not spoken about frequently.
Unlike bacteria-based probiotics, it’s yeast-based and derived from fruit skin. This “super probiotic” offers therapeutic benefits for various gastrointestinal (GI) conditions. It’s not just resilient against antibiotics but also possesses antimicrobial and anti-toxin properties. It aids in restoring the microbiome and regulates immune response.
With a plethora of probiotics in the market, Saccharomyces boulardii shines through its unique properties and potential to positively impact health.
In this article, we will dive deeper into what Saccharomyces boulardii is along with its many benefits.

Jeremy1

Awards
I actually started using this a few months ago. I have nothing but positives to say about it. Definitely eases any GI distress. Seems to also give me a slight boost in energy which I am assuming is due to the ability of this to better increase water absorption and nutrients. Definitely a worthwhile supplement in my opinion.