Roid Test: NPP testing as Deca

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
So My buddy got Dave Plumbo's testing kit and tested my oils. Test E came back positive of course, Imo no reason to fake that. I use a pretty d*** good lab and have never had adverse side effects outside of what the "alleged" compound is capable of.

He tested my NPP and it came back as Deca and I really wonder what's up. I mean it's splitting hairs for me personally but I couldn't imagine somebody would fake that either? It's just the ester chain. Has anyone had experience like this.

Anecdotally all I could say is I pin my "NPP" and notice the effects right away. If it was Deca, most people tell me it would take weeks to notice it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did your test e show the esther or did it just show positive for test?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the test kits are not going to tell you what the ester is.. NPP was never released to the public so there is no reason there would even be a test kit for it. Its popping hot for nandrolone and that's what NPP is.
I keep seeing this on the boards and can't understand why. I've bought it from many pharmacies.

NPP was released first as Durabolin and the decanoate ester followed. It got the name Deca-durabolin as a reference to the 10-atom ester length.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
durabolin was sold in the states? my bad then. thanx for clarifying.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did your test e show the esther or did it just show positive for test?
That is the question. Otherwise deca at this point is basically equivalent, to saying nandrolone. So if it tested positive for deca should be GTG.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca is a great mass builder. I prefer longer esters because you don't become a pin cushion, but they're no debate TPP + NPP is a great lean mass builder and fat loss agent.

I'm going to post everyone's favorite doctor with some info about deca.

I'm also going to post the articles from William Llewellyn's 10th Edition Steroid book on Deca and NPP for your reading pleasre.

Deca:

I had to post them on bitbin because it kept saying the post was too long.

NPP:

If you want a full copy of William Llewellyn's Anabolics Steroids 10th edition, send me a PM.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just switched from Deca to Nandrolone Cypionate. I'm only taking 100mg/wk and pinned my first dose yesterday sub Q. My initial response is that the pip is much worse. I had zero pip with Deca. I'm hoping that'll go away after a few pins though. I'll post an opinion after a few more weeks of use.
What's the point? The ester length is essentially the same.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing small sub q injections every three days. I wanted esters that matched so that I can pin every five days and not worry about levels fluctuating as much.
I see. Pretty interesting.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Deca is a great mass builder. I prefer longer esters because you don't become a pin cushion, but they're no debate TPP + NPP is a great lean mass builder and fat loss agent.

I'm going to post everyone's favorite doctor with some info about deca.

I'm also going to post the articles from William Llewellyn's 10th Edition Steroid book on Deca and NPP for your reading pleasre.

Deca:

I had to post them on bitbin because it kept saying the post was too long.

NPP:

If you want a full copy of William Llewellyn's Anabolics Steroids 10th edition, send me a PM.
Why Starscream, why?! Stop spamming with your man crush and nobody wants a copy of your favorite book.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@BBiceps i thought I was the only one that catched he’s starscream... funny cause you can be anonymous but you can’t really hyde who you are or how annoying you are. He’s still the same little old man typing whatever sources he can find on google that he doesn’t understand 75% of the time.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@BBiceps i thought I was the only one that catched he’s starscream... funny cause you can be anonymous but you can’t really hyde who you are or how annoying you are. He’s still the same little old man typing whatever sources he can find on google that he doesn’t understand 75% of the time.
Even I myself grew out of it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m disapointed thought you only liked my thread but I was expected some good ideas/knowledgeable out of you in my npp/deca post!!
You know I was thinking about the same thing when I was typing the post above (he will notice i havent commented), very weird and interesting.

I honestly dont know man. I am not a fan and will not use nandrolone. However if you can get pharmaceutical deca i would say go for it. I am sure you will put on mass and less pinning than npp. You are on trt so it wont matter.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I pinned him for starscream too. I was 99.9 percent sure and then he started posting the anabolic doc videos. That pushed me to 125 percent sure that it’s that damn decepticon.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly brother! Did he "block" you also? What a vilain
Yeah, Starscream is blocking anyone that stand up against his “Anabolic Doc” cult, now we can fight together against his tyranny.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet starscream’s wife makes him call her Megatron.
If you guess I'm starscream, I must be this starscream person. So whatever, I'll go along with it. But I will ignore people who hurl abusive or hateful comments with me about it.