Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recived my Logging Samples of @Mike Arnold 's MA Labs ATERALL ER yesterday (Saturday). My next workout will be Monday morning so I will see how 3 Capsules with a Tablespoon of Olive Oil treats me.

Aterall ER.jpg

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, buddy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3:15am Get Out Of Bed
3:20 Poop
3:30 Take 3 Cap Aterall ER with a Tablespoon of Olive Oil + (2) Scoops VasoBlitz
3:35 Check E-Mail - Check AM
3:45 I Can Start to Feel The Kick of The Aterall ER (this is unusually as I am very stim tolerant)
3:50 Take My Pre-Workout
4:05 In The My Heart is Racing and I Am Ready To Go !!! My Usual Warm Up On Chest Day Is Pec Dec (3) Set 70Lbs X 20 - 90lbs X 20 - 120lbs X15 Today 70 X 30 - 90 X 25 - 120 X 20
5:00 (2) Caps of Muscle Sculptor
5:15 WorkOut Done 9 Sets Chest, 9 Set Tricep's 4 Set Abs - I could feel my heart racing and had double the energy as usual, I felt a sense of urgency to get started on the next set, my focus was lazer sharp. Got an extra rep or two on all sets.
5:30 Breakfast (2) Scoops Whey, Half Cup of Oatmeal- Ate It With The Same Urgency
5:45 Poop Again (This happens a second time a lot when I take a heavy dose of Yohimbine ?)
6:00 Shower
6:30 Off Too Work, I still feel the Focus and Stim's
7:00 The Racing Heart Feeling is Starting To Go Away, But I Never Felt A Crash

My supplementation outside of the Aterall ER was exactly the same today as it has been the last 30 days. The Aterall ER definitely gave me a felling I am not used to (I Liked It) and a focus that made my work out very intense. I had no stomach discomfort or ill feelings.

I will take tomorrow off from Aterall ER and try it again on Wednesday with no olive oil.

Any Questions of if I Let Something Out Please Let Me Know.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Woahh following!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last night I had a hard time falling asleep, so I took a Benadryl and got an Ok nights sleep, not sure if I can blame it on the Aterall ER but.............

This morning (Tuesday) I did not take any Aterall ER, but did follow my normal AM routine. I had a very Focused and Productive workout, could I still be experiencing effects of the Aterall ER ?? It sure seamed that way !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All I Know Is It Was A GREAT Workout !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I decided not to take a pre-workout with my Aterall ER this morning, I figured have a Racing Heart is not the best health decision for a 61 year old man. I also skipped the Olive Oil and have no stomach distress to report. My morning this morning looked pretty much like Day 1 with Aterall ER.

3:45 Take 3 Cap Aterall ER with (2) Scoops VasoBlitz
4:05 In The Gym, Feeling Focused and Ready To Work - I Can Feel The Stim Effect Slightly, But No Racing Heart,
5:30 WorkOut Done, 27 Set My Usually Leg Day is 16-22 Sets, I Did More Set with More Reps Than I have Done In Years, The Weights Felt Light and My Energy Was Never Seamed To Dwindle !!
5:35 Breakfast (2) Scoops Whey, Half Cup of Oatmeal- It Wasn't Till I Sat Down To Eat That I Notice My Heart Rate Was Elevated and The Sense of Urgency That I Noted on Day One.
6:00 Shower - No Work Today !!!!
6:30 Frosted The Cake I Baked For My Grand Chrilden (Yes @The Solution, I Baked A Cake From Scratch)

No second poop today!

My workout this morning was awesome, I had Extra energy and focus and did not feel rush because I had to go to work. I increased the weight or reps on Every exercise and even added sets. Tomorrow is Shoulders I think I will try a half scoop of Pre-Workout and two Aterall ER. I like that Stimmed feeling, I guess it's a good thing I never tried Amphetamine I think I might like them.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I decided not to take a pre-workout with my Aterall ER this morning, I figured have a Racing Heart is not the best health decision for a 61 year old man. I also skipped the Olive Oil and have no stomach distress to report. My morning this morning looked pretty much like Day 1 with Aterall ER.

3:45 Take 3 Cap Aterall ER with (2) Scoops VasoBlitz
4:05 In The Gym, Feeling Focused and Ready To Work - I Can Feel The Stim Effect Slightly, But No Racing Heart,
5:30 WorkOut Done, 27 Set My Usually Leg Day is 16-22 Sets, I Did More Set with More Reps Than I have Done In Years, The Weights Felt Light and My Energy Was Never Seamed To Dwindle !!
5:35 Breakfast (2) Scoops Whey, Half Cup of Oatmeal- It Wasn't Till I Sat Down To Eat That I Notice My Heart Rate Was Elevated and The Sense of Urgency That I Noted on Day One.
6:00 Shower - No Work Today !!!!
6:30 Frosted The Cake I Baked For My Grand Chrilden (Yes @The Solution, I Baked A Cake From Scratch)

No second poop today!

My workout this morning was awesome, I had Extra energy and focus and did not feel rush because I had to go to work. I increased the weight or reps on Every exercise and even added sets. Tomorrow is Shoulders I think I will try a half scoop of Pre-Workout and two Aterall ER. I like that Stimmed feeling, I guess it's a good thing I never tried Amphetamine I think I might like them.
You are now the 3rd or 4th person (on this board alone) that said their strength noticeably increased with ATERALL ER. This wasn't an effect I was striving for, but it is not surprising, as ATERALL ER contains multiple compounds that are either banned by the IOC as performance ehancers, or which have been documented in clinical trials to enhance strength. When combined, I can see why people are reporting this effect. Pretty cool.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are now the 3rd or 4th person (on this board alone) that said their strength noticeably increased with ATERALL ER. This wasn't an effect I was striving for, but it is not surprising, as ATERALL ER contains multiple compounds that are either banned by the IOC as performance ehancers, or which have been documented in clinical trials to enhance strength. When combined, I can see why people are reporting this effect. Pretty cool.
As a strength athlete, I have actually explicitly been interested in this formulation because of this expectation. I don’t always need the pump, but I do need stims/noots to perform at a high level first thing in the morning and then not crash after a very heavy session when I have to go to work for the rest of the day. Looking promising!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a strength athlete, I have actually explicitly been interested in this formulation because of this expectation. I don’t always need the pump, but I do need stims/noots to perform at a high level first thing in the morning and then not crash after a very heavy session when I have to go to work for the rest of the day. Looking promising!
From my experience, I believe this will do what you are looking for!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This morning I tried half a scoop pre-workout and 2 Aterall ER caps, no stimmed feeling not quite as much focus, but still a very good workout. 23 set for Shoulders and Abs in the same time a usually get 19 sets in. Again a few more reps than normal also.

Tomorrow Three Caps and Fasted Cardio !!

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the fasted cardio. I have been recently starting 30 second sprints with 30 seconds at 60% upon waking for cardio. I hate 5 am workouts but this is where they fit in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the fasted cardio. I have been recently starting 30 second sprints with 30 seconds at 60% upon waking for cardio. I hate 5 am workouts but this is where they fit in.
Peope tell me I'm crazy for getting up at 3:15 am to train, but that is when I have the time. I know what you mean!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guess I'm crazy!!
A lot of us in here are!! I know @The Solution is up early also. (I really don't think he sleeps) he's always working !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterdays (Friday) work out.

I won't bore you all with the time line, it's the same everyday.

Today was Fasted Cardio, my usually Pre-Workout for this is Radiate, so this is what I will compare the Aterall ER to. I took (3) Caps Aterall ER 15 minutes before jumping on the treadmill, the energy was good the focus made it seam like a lot less than 40 minutes, my heart rate was about the same as other days (163 BPM). So I would say my energy level was about the same, my focus was better, and even though my heat rate was the same, I did not sweat near as much as with Radiate. I did find myself at the end of my cardio doing a few sets of Ab's which I normally would not have had the energy for.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick ?
Do you always take 3-4 types of caffeine around workouts and cardio year-round?
(MA Labs Caps + Pre + Coffee + Fat Burner)
Just wondering if your caffeine intake is always that high and how much you truly notice when you combine this product with so many other forms of stimulants.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick ?
Just wondering if your caffeine intake is always that high and how much you truly notice when you combine this product with so many other forms of stimulants.
I never take stim breaks, but tend to constantly vary amount and products combined before training sessions based on the day and feel. So I’m always rotating one of several preWO’s, or combining partial servings of each, and often stacking in individual ingredients (maybe a tab of Bronkaid on a particularly heavy day, or a cap of synephrine on a day I need to be very productive right after training).

I would say I can always feel a difference in every individual combination, provided I dosed enough of the adjunct product. I personally don’t doubt Rocket could either, provided the doses of everything in use are a constant (similar amount of normal coffee, etc).

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick ?
If ATERALL ER was comprised of the same stims found in other products, I can see why you would think this, but keep in mind that ATERALL ER is comprised of not only stims (including some uncommon ones), but also eugeroics and noots. These compounds aren't normally found in other products and work through completely separate mechanisms. In addition, several of them do not build tolerance...at all.

Therefore, even though someone may be taking other products containing caffeine, DMHA or one or more of the phenylethylamines, ATERALL ER will still provide very perceivable effects.

However, unless someone has a very high tolerance to caffeine, DMHA, and the various phenylethylamines, I would not recommend combining a large dose of ATERALL ER with those stims. It could easily be too much for many people.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
However, unless someone has a very high tolerance to caffeine, DMHA, and the various phenylethylamines .

This is me, Caffeine at any dose has almost no effect on me. I can drink a Double Espresso on the way home, go to sleep 15 minutes later.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only tried 3 cap of Aterall ER with a full scoop of PWO 1 time and i decided it was to much, 2 Aterall ER with half a scoop PWO was fine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today's work out was PWO no Aterall ER, Monday back to Three Cap Aterall ER

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last night I had a hard time falling asleep, so I took a Benadryl and got an Ok nights sleep, not sure if I can blame it on the Aterall ER but.............

This morning (Tuesday) I did not take any Aterall ER, but did follow my normal AM routine. I had a very Focused and Productive workout, could I still be experiencing effects of the Aterall ER ?? It sure seamed that way !!!
Despite being noticeably more alert when it comes time for me to go to bed, Aterall hasn’t had a notable impact on my sleep. I do take a sleep supplement though that has been treating me well. The wakefulness produced by Adrafinil is said to be partly due to an increased release of histamine. Taking an antihistamine like Benadryl was likely a good choice to counteract that for sleep purposes.

I have also noted some next morning carry over effects upon waking in that I need less time and stims to get my mind and motivation going in a positive way. This is before taking a subsequent morning dose of Aterall. Adrafinil gets metabolized into Modafinil within a few hours, which then has a half-life of ~15 hrs or more. So yes, it’s rather likely that there still is some Modafinil floating around in our system the next morning. 🤓

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If ATERALL ER was comprised of the same stims found in other products, I can see why you would think this, but keep in mind that ATERALL ER is comprised of not only stims (including some uncommon ones), but also eugeroics and noots. These compounds aren't normally found in other products and work through completely separate mechanisms. In addition, several of them do not build tolerance...at all.

Therefore, even though someone may be taking other products containing caffeine, DMHA or one or more of the phenylethylamines, ATERALL ER will still provide very perceivable effects.

However, unless someone has a very high tolerance to caffeine, DMHA, and the various phenylethylamines, I would not recommend combining a large dose of ATERALL ER with those stims. It could easily be too much for many people.
I can vouch for the fact that the effects of this product are completely different than any fat burner/stimulant or PWO out there. Most notably, Aterall will produce wakefulness and mental clarity when everything else fails. Caffeine and other stimulants can only take you so far in terms of mental acuity and it easily turns into a losing battle. When you consume this product, you definitely know it!

As I have noted myself, I completely agree that people who plan to use Aterall in conjunction with exotic stims etc- you definitely need to dial those back from your baseline as it certainly creates overstimulation if adjustments aren’t made.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can vouch for the fact that the effects of this product are completely different than any fat burner/stimulant or PWO out there. Most notably, Aterall will produce wakefulness and mental clarity when everything else fails. Caffeine and other stimulants can only take you so far in terms of mental acuity and it easily turns into a losing battle. When you consume this product, you definitely know it!

As I have noted myself, I completely agree that people who plan to use Aterall in conjunction with exotic stims etc- you definitely need to dial those back from your baseline as it certainly creates overstimulation if adjustments aren’t made.
Aterall will produce wakefulness

I think this may be the best, description for the effects I have noticed, I just didn't have the proper words to describe it .

I am thinking if you are taking (3) caps, every other day my be the best dosing method ???? Thoughts ??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aterall will produce wakefulness

I think this may be the best, description for the effects I have noticed, I just didn't have the proper words to describe it .

I am thinking if you are taking (3) caps, every other day my be the best dosing method ???? Thoughts ??
Adrafinil/Modafinil are specifically intended to increase wakefulness and awareness- so I guess we are just noting what we should be in terms of that ingredient :)

I dosed 3 caps every day for 10 days or so leading up to Christmas without any diminished results, and I have resumed taking it again the past few days. The only side effect for me was increased irritability when provoked. I wouldn’t necessarily say every other day is the best way to dose it, but taking 1-2 days off per week is recommended by Mike. It definitely works great acutely, so most people could probably just use this on an as needed basis. It basically comes down to whatever works out best for you..

If nothing else, this is definitely a great product to have on hand for days that you are dragging ass and can’t afford to be!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last night when I went to bed my head was in a very negative place, why i do not know or undestand ???

This morning (3) Cap Aterall ER no oil or food, about 10 minutes later I can start to feel the effects, I have notice no ill stomach or any other negative effects taking it on and empty stomach with no oil or nut butter.

My workout this morning was not great, my head was still in that negative place ?? I did get a few extra set, but no real strength or endurance gains, still a good workout, just couldn't get my head into it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First I will start with the negative, I believe that this product helps you focus like nothing I have ever tried, however, if you mind in in a negative place it will cause you to focus on that as well.

Now the positive, this morning work out was No Aterall ER, just my normal Pre-Workout, however I swear that even after 24 hours my focus was still enhanced from yesterdays dose, my mind muscle connection was great, my attention to the reps and movement was spot on! So needless to say my head was in the right frame of mind and the Aterall ER helped me get the job done !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New Years Day -

First off my wining, I scratched my eye ball (I dont know hope) and it has been very painful the last few days, I woke up this morning my eye hurt and I had a headache, two Advil waited about a half an hour and than took my (3) Aterall ER.

I slept in about 2 hours this morning. But my morning routine was pretty much the same only 2 hours later. Today was leg day and although I really didn't fell like working out when I first woke up I had a great workout. Once again the Aterall ER gave me the Energy, Focus and Endurance to power through a fantastic workout. Strength was up, time between sets was minimal and I eked out 27 total set (maybe a record) I did start to run out of steam on about the last two sets but I will chalk that up to getting up two hours late, so it had been an additional two hours since my last meal. I only have enough Aterall ER left for one more workout :(

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested to hear your thoughts once you have been off it a few days to re-compare!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today was No Aterall ER just my normal Pre-Workout, I still had some of the Drive and Focus from yesterday. Tomorrow is my last three caps, Fasted Cardio !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MA Labs ATERALL ER How Do I Love You Let Me Count The Ways !!

FINAL REVIEW

I was trying to figure out if I liked the Aterall ER better for a Weight Workout or Cardio and the answer I came up with was Both!!

Fasted Cardio

I really liked the Aterall ER for fasted cardio, The focus makes the time go by much faster. If you are like me you set the time (me 40 minutes) after 1 minute you are saying to yourself "Ok Only 39 More To Go". The Aterall ER really takes the Clock Watching out of the equation and just allows to to focus on the task at hand, the increase drive makes it seam easier and faster.

Weight Workout

About 10 minutes after taking 3 cap Aterall ER you cant wait to get started with your workout. You have the Drive and Focus to help you feel like you can crush the weights, the increased energy has you cutting your rest time by 25% to 50% without even thinking about it, you just cant wait to start your next set. I diffidently noticed an increase in strength and added weight or reps to most sets.

After The Workout

The rest of the day, you have the "I can Feeling" what ever life throws at you, you can handle it, thoughts are clearer and "Life is Good"

Mike Arnold has come up with a great formula and I believe it is a must try for all.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off my wining, I scratched my eye ball (I dont know hope) and it has been very painful the last few days

Did the same thing last taking out my contact, isn't amazing how a screwed up eyeball can just throw off everything?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First off my wining, I scratched my eye ball (I dont know hope) and it has been very painful the last few days

Did the same thing last taking out my contact, isn't amazing how a screwed up eyeball can just throw off everything?
It is just now starting to feel uncomfortable rather than painful !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First batch already sold out so it seems like people are excited about it - you and all the other reviewers loved it so I will have to see what the hype is about when it comes back in stock in a couple weeks.