Relaxing mini review

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It took a few days to kick in for me, but Relax is starting to do its thing. I can’t say if it’s the CBD or terpenes, but last night and this morning’s application were followed by a slight warming effect. Very mild, but man my knees feel great. I’ve been applying directly to my knees to see what localized anti inflammatory effects this has, and I can comfortably say that, for me, it’s doing something. On the other hand, my wife noticed it on the first night. I asked her to use it every night but not tell me what she noticed, as kind of a way to discourage placebo since neither of us had any reports of sensations associated with Relax. I wanted her to notice what she noticed, and me to notice what I noticed. We spoke this morning, and it looks like she responded immediately whereas it took a few days for me.

Going forward, I’m planning on returning to Helios application after my morning shower, directly on my knees. Post workout shower will be followed by Relax applied directly to my knees. I’ll keep this up for a week or so then report back.

Now for the disclosures. While I’ve been pleasantly surprised with Relax (although I shouldn’t be surprised since Nos usually nails it with products), I’m not fully convinced the CBD is doing anything. I’ve never had any type of reaction from it, good or bad. If anything, I think there is a synergy with the terpenes that either amps it up, or the terpene blend is just on point and the CBD is merely a spectator. I don’t think there is a way to fully test this without running the terpenes only and comparing. The second disclosure is that I’m 9 weeks into a blast that includes NPP. My knees were already feeling pretty good compared to normal since nandrolone was introduced. However, there was a noticeable, even further improvement last night and this morning that is still persisting through today. Additionally, my shoulders and elbows are feeling very good as well, and this is new.

Those things said, I had zero intentions of posting a positive review of something that I didn’t think worked, rep or not. Yes, as a rep I should promote products, but I also have to sleep at night. Sleep is very important to me lol. But I think there might be something to this mix. I’ll keep this updated though as I continue to use Relax and report any changes, good or bad.

Tagging the crew and @spiderduncan since he requested a review @nostrum420 @xR1pp3Rx @Renew1

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wellllll, mine is 100mg/ml = 10% w/v

I think a lot of what's out there is 1% - 5% IIRC
I have no clue what I tried in the past. Crappy roll on cbd my wife bought somewhere, and some gummies I bought a couple years ago; neither did jack sh!t. Yours is definitely doing something. I’m sitting here right now, a couple hours after throwing on my evening application, feelin great.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a little update. I’ve really been looking forward to my nightly applications of this. Very soothing on my knees, especially at the end of the day when they’re pretty angry. Effects seem to be the same every night, so I don’t think there’s any diminishing returns with continuous daily use. This is really close to becoming a staple. Couple more weeks of testing it out.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife is reporting much less pain in her elbow/forearm with continued use. She combines Relax with a couple pumps of Helios and is absolutely loving it. She’s been having a goofy issue with her elbow and forearm for a while now. Helios helped, but she’s sold on combining both. I too am very impressed with Relax, although I’m still reluctant to say if the cbd is playing a major part here. That said, I’m adding this to my nightly routine as a staple for knee pain control. The final piece in my personal “ultimate knee stack,” if you will. I can’t say if there is a systemic anti inflammatory benefit with Relax because I’m honestly only paying attention to localized actions, which are distinct with sustained use. Excellent addition to the lineup @nostrum420