ReduceXT & Inhibit-P

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can someone use them for, like 8 weeks on & 4 off?

Not necessarily in stack, just asking for my info.

Thanks in advance.

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say for reduce XT it depends on what tour cortisol level might be. If you mean 8 on 4 off for a long time then maybe better to do 4 on 4 off. Unless you have really high cortisol.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 2 caps RXT since 26th of July when PCT began and almost running out so was thinking to continue for another bottle. Also used a bottle of Inhibit-P.

Now that I think about it once I run out of RXT I will be doing a full blood test, most probably end of month, to see where I am and take it from there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Simply due to a lack of long term testing we have to recommend 8. On 4 off. That said, as DW mentioned, especially at less than full dose or with bloods, you probably can.

Outside of a cycle with prolactin sides that exceeds 8 weeks tho I don't see much reason.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I'll update once I get the results.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive done the 8 on 4 off with success

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already stated OP, 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Great choice in going with SNS. Bulk ingredients at cost effective prices with proper doses.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finally done my blood test on the 9th of Nov and got the results on the 27th and decided to post them.

It's been well over 2 months since I finished RXT and I-P, Kingsguard, Liv52, also finished 2 bottles of Testruction during the first week of October which marked the end of PCT and since then I've only been taking fish oil, multiV, COP, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Taurine, BCAA's, ClearEdge, protein and occasionally Oxiracetam & Pramiracetam.

Prolactine shows as 194.8 with the range being 72.66-407.4 mlU/L.

Overall the results seem OK, haven't booked an appointment yet with my doc to discuss further but will be done within the month and perhaps repeat those tests.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I finally done my blood test on the 9th of Nov and got the results on the 27th and decided to post them.

It's been well over 2 months since I finished RXT and I-P, Kingsguard, Liv52, also finished 2 bottles of Testruction during the first week of October which marked the end of PCT and since then I've only been taking fish oil, multiV, COP, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Taurine, BCAA's, ClearEdge, protein and occasionally Oxiracetam & Pramiracetam.

Prolactine shows as 194.8 with the range being 72.66-407.4 mlU/L.

Overall the results seem OK, haven't booked an appointment yet with my doc to discuss further but will be done within the month and perhaps repeat those tests.
What were the pre cycle (baseline) levels for you?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were the pre cycle (baseline) levels for you?
Unfortunately I don't have so can't compare.

I have from 2015, missed 2016 check up, back then I wasn't doing anything non natty so for example in some areas such as CHOL the current results are slightly elevated but the triglycerides are low. But as I said, I can't use them for comparison.

I'm looking to start a new cycle in January so before then I'll get new blood test.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately I don't have so can't compare.

I have from 2015, missed 2016 check up, back then I wasn't doing anything non natty so for example in some areas such as CHOL the current results are slightly elevated but the triglycerides are low. But as I said, I can't use them for comparison.

I'm looking to start a new cycle in January so before then I'll get new blood test.
Ah that’s a bummer. These numbers really don’t mean anything in terms of effect or lack of any of the products in that case since there’s no baseline to compare. Good to see that your numbers are at least within the expected ranges tho as you’d expect them to be worse if the products did nothing or negatively effected something

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah that’s a bummer. These numbers really don’t mean anything in terms of effect or lack of any of the products in that case since there’s no baseline to compare. Good to see that your numbers are at least within the expected ranges tho as you’d expect them to be worse if the products did nothing or negatively effected something
Yeah true, at least I'm within range.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long would you guys run inhibit P if not on Cycle? Would you guys recommend one or two caps? I take an antidepressant and one of the major reason why antidepressants kill sex drive is due to the increase in prolactin. I feel this will be a good supplement to take. Do you guys cycle this?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long would you guys run inhibit P if not on Cycle? Would you guys recommend one or two caps? I take an antidepressant and one of the major reason why antidepressants kill sex drive is due to the increase in prolactin. I feel this will be a good supplement to take. Do you guys cycle this?
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving %DV
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Bioactive Coenzyme Form of Vitamin B6) 50mg **
Vitex Agnus Castus (Extract) 300mg **
Mucuna Pruriens (60% L-Dopa) 150mg

none of those ingridents sound alarming and i have ran up to 8 weeks with no issues ( and plenty of pple have done so on-off cycles )

But if you are prescribed something, might be wise idea to consult a physician 1st .. dont know how and which anti depresent can interact with other supplements.

i will always recommend taking a break 4weeks off and not be on it all the time no matter how good it makes u feel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Supplements 33
C Supplements 18
C Supplements 0
J Supplements 5
J Supplements 1