Unanswered Redcon1 Moab

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Reviews of this online look great, pump, strength gains, endurance etc, has anyone on AM any experience using it?
I bought one from ebay and was kind of pricey but now I see it on a UK site for around 23 pounds which is excellent, any feedback is appreciated guys

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Reviews of this online look great, pump, strength gains, endurance etc, has anyone on AM any experience using it?
I bought one from ebay and was kind of pricey but now I see it on a UK site for around 23 pounds which is excellent, any feedback is appreciated guys
I been using it for about 3 weeks. Hard for me to 100% judge. I have been using it on a cut. But, overall I do like it.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
The formula is very unimpressive. I wouldn't expect much, if anything at all, with HMB being the main ingredient. It's like they didn't even try. And also 308/359 reviews on their website is 5-star reviews including reps pushing their discount code. Not one single person out of 359 gave a 1-star review. That doesn't seem very legit, and not even the OG Anabeta got that kind of feedback.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The HICA is underdosed, studies used 1.5 grams as I recall. HMB and epicatechin both seem to be kind of hit or miss with people. Mostly, I think the stuff is overpriced. Anyway, HICA and HMB are both metabolites of leucine, so you could probably stick with an amino product with high leucine and get fairly similar results, I’d think.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The formula is very unimpressive. I wouldn't expect much, if anything at all, with HMB being the main ingredient. It's like they didn't even try. And also 308/359 reviews on their website is 5-star reviews including reps pushing their discount code. Not one single person out of 359 gave a 1-star review. That doesn't seem very legit, and not even the OG Anabeta got that kind of feedback.
Sounds like every single one of their products on their site....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't heard much on this particular product. Since you already bought it thought I'd say run a full tub and see if you get any results and let us know your feedback...

On another note, I saw Frank McGrath is now a Redcon1 athlete.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't heard much on this particular product. Since you already bought it thought I'd say run a full tub and see if you get any results and let us know your feedback...

On another note, I saw Frank McGrath is now a Redcon1 athlete.
Redcon1 should spend money on formulating good supplements instead of great athletes. They are doing exact opposite.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Redcon1 should spend money on formulating good supplements instead of great athletes. They are doing exact opposite.
Athletes will large followings = improved marketing
The general public who buys supplements = uneducated
Therefore Increased exposure = Better business + Increased Sales

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Athletes will large followings = improved marketing
The general public who buys supplements = uneducated
Therefore Increased exposure = Better business + Increased Sales
Completely agree and it’s definitely working well for them. But, it would have been much better with decent supplements as well. I guess you can’t hsve it all.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think you can really trust a guy who before Redcon screwed over John meadows

And is now being investigated and got court hearings

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which site? Seems to cheap to be true..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. Although I think this is true for more than half the supplement industry;)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries just casually asked was not trying to advertise

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
there are better alternatives other than moab out there...check alphamax,im using it atm and i like it very much..good ingredients that work.