Reconstituting Peptides

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
I'm a complete newb to Peptides and reconstituting them.

Let's say that I've purchased some BPC-157 for my lab animals and I want to reconstitute with bacteriostatic water. The BPC is 5mg. What would be the best ratio of bac water to reconstitute this?

Thank you gents!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It isn't reassuring, when the site states:
"Select Peptide Vial QUALITY",
... and then they list different mg amounts to choose from.

LOL

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did not see this? My portal looked like this.
Oh no, ... Sorry.
I was talking about the Peptide Calculator site.

I normally answer these things, but I'm going to step back and let someone else answer, this time.

It might help people if you shared how much you want your dosage to be (at least approximately).
(y)

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
Got it, working too much, my mind might be dying lol.

I was looking to dose 250 mcg per day.

Thank you!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is not a universal solution but normally I have 2mg vials and I add 2mg bac and that gives me a concentration of 100mcg per 10 units on the insulin pin. If I wanted 250mcg it's 25 units

Now if I wanted higher concentrations I'd do 1ml bac giving me 200mcg per 10 units, if I wanted 1000mcg I take 5 units.

I just try to keep it simple that way. If you just remember every number on the slin is 10 units and 100units = 1ml the math is pretty easy to figure out the doses.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is not a universal solution but normally I have 2mg vials and I add 2mg bac and that gives me a concentration of 100mcg per 10 units on the insulin pin. If I wanted 250mcg it's 25 units

Now if I wanted higher concentrations I'd do 1ml bac giving me 200mcg per 10 units, if I wanted 1000mcg I take 5 units.

I just try to keep it simple that way. If you just remember every number on the slin is 10 units and 100units = 1ml the math is pretty easy to figure out the doses.
So I’ve never bought peptides in a vial. Do you always have to add BAC to the vials like the one posted from MA’s above?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes.
But you don't have to buy a 30ml jug.
Ya, I usually have to throw about 10ml out twords the end. I rarely finish a 30ml of bac before it expires. And I'm sure you could use it past that date but I'd rather not. It's too cheap to worry about it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually perfer to buy injectable l carnatine and use that instead of bac to reconstitute with. Bac works fine, but I like killing 2 birds with one stone.

Also, for anyone who doesn't know, if you reconstituted your peptides they need to be refrigerated. In powdered form it's OK to store it in your dresser or a freezer if you want. But once you put it in solution you gotta store it in the fridge. And don't inject right after reconstitution. Let it sit for at least 15min so the powder can get fully hydrated and go into solution

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually perfer to buy injectable l carnatine and use that instead of bac to reconstitute with. Bac works fine, but I like killing 2 birds with one stone.

Also, for anyone who doesn't know, if you reconstituted your peptides they need to be refrigerated. In powdered form it's OK to store it in your dresser or a freezer if you want. But once you put it in solution you gotta store it in the fridge. And don't inject right after reconstitution. Let it sit for at least 15min so the powder can get fully hydrated and go into solution
Good idea about the Carnitine.
(y)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Good Info, I do the same thing with the L-Carnatine

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did see this, thank you.

But I'm getting conflicting info on how much bac water to use. 2ml for every 5mg, seems to be the most common?

Thanks brotha!
You can use whatever amount of bac water you want...as long as it fits in the bottle. As the water volume changes, the concentration changes, but the total amount of mg per bottle stays the same. 2-3 ml is typical.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did not see this? My portal looked like this.
My IT guy is currently redesigning the way products pull up on cell phones, so all the jumbled text will be fixed in a day or two. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It isn't reassuring, when the site states:
"Select Peptide Vial QUALITY",
... and then they list different mg amounts to choose from.

LOL
What are you referring to...exactly? I went on the BPC product page and it doesn't give any option to choose different mg amounts. It never has, as I've never offered more than one size. 5 mg.

Furthermore, when I go on the site, it doesn't ask the customer...at any point in the ordering process...how many vials I want to order. It only has an "add to cart" tab....and then you can press the arrow up or down to increase or decrease the quantity. I literally can't find any of the things you posted.

If there is an issue with the site, please tell me where it is so I can change it. Thank you.

Edit: LOL. I just realized you were talking about the peptide calculator site. You scared me. You had me thinking you were seeing things on my site that I've never seen before and couldn't find. :)

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What are you referring to...exactly? I went on the BPC product page and it doesn't give any option to choose differnet mg amounts. It never has, as I've never offered more than one size. 5 mg.

If there is an issue with the site, please tell me where it is so I can change it. Thank you.
He's talking about a peptide calculator, not the website

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Exactly. The water quantity can vary (1-3 ml), but different amounts of water only change the concentration, not the amount of mg in the vial. As long as the person can do the math calculations, they can add as much or as little water as they want.

Normally, I don't recommend using less than 2 ml because a TINY bit of water won't come out of the vial at the end. By having a lower concentration (i.e., using more water), there is less loss. I am talking about a very small amount of water that won't come out, but most people would prefer to lose as little as possible. For that reason, I don't recommend 1 ml. 2-3 ml is what I use.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He's talking about a peptide calculator, not the website
I saw. I put an edit in my post, telling him that I realized he was talking about the peptide calculator site. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes.
But you don't have to buy a 30ml jug.
It is a great price, though. A lot of people come to the site just for that product because it's so cheap (I don't really make any money on it; I offer it as more of a courtesy for those who want it. :) Personally, prior to having my own research site, I just used tap water. :). I use bac water now because I own the company, but tap water always worked fine for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it only takes 3min at a boil to sterilize tap water, I wouldn't reconstitute and store the tap water long term but if your in a pinch you absolutely could do that. You know more about what's in the tap water in the US then any gear you purchase from a ugl.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it only takes 3min at a boil to sterilize tap water, I wouldn't reconstitute and store the tap water long term but if your in a pinch you absolutely could do that. You know more about what's in the tap water in the US then any gear you purchase from a ugl.
That's cool.
.... I'll still never recommend it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is a great price, though. A lot of people come to the site just for that product because it's so cheap (I don't really make any money on it; I offer it as more of a courtesy for those who want it. :) Personally, prior to having my own research site, I just used tap water. :). I use bac water now because I own the company, but tap water always worked fine for me.
The 30ml Bac is a good deal, per ml.
The amount some sites charge for that stuff is ridiculous.
(y)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys, please don't inject tap water.
Yeah, I can't recommend it for obvious reasons, but honestly, there are literally 100,000's of drugs addicts (and peptide users) that have used an continue to use tap water for years without any issues. The possibility of tap water causing any issues is actually very, very low (assuming the city has a proper water treatment facility), but bac water is certainly the safest way to go. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 30ml Bac is a good deal, per ml.
The amount some sites charge for that stuff is ridiculous.
(y)
I know. I've seen what some sites charge. I decided to offer it not to make money (I only make a couple bucks on it), but as more of a courtesy for people who want it.

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
Thanks for all the insight guys! And for the great prices @Mike Arnold

I inject 3 grams of carnitine daily, so this is an awesome tip!