Raw Orchic Glandular Extracts

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where do you buy yours?Are you still using it?
I was buying the Swanson orchic extract from Amazon up until the past year when it disappeared. I am currently using Raging Bull, also bought on Amazon. I'll update my results when I finish the Raging Bull.

Prezident81

Awards
I was buying the Swanson orchic extract from Amazon up until the past year when it disappeared. I am currently using Raging Bull, also bought on Amazon. I'll update my results when I finish the Raging Bull.
I’m waiting for Raging Bull to be delivered now ,I just ordered two days ago because I couldn’t find Swanson.I wonder why they would stop making a hot product.How is the Raging Bill for you?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m waiting for Raging Bull to be delivered now ,I just ordered two days ago because I couldn’t find Swanson.I wonder why they would stop making a hot product.How is the Raging Bill for you?
Haven't gotten the dreams yet but definitely wake up with a rager. Not sure libido or energy is boosted that much been on about a week

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haven't gotten the dreams yet but definitely wake up with a rager. Not sure libido or energy is boosted that much been on about a week
The nighttime boners are real. If I wake up during the night, my briefs are stretched to the max without fail.

uncle-rico

Awards
When is everyone taking it? Morning or Evening/before Bed?

Crimsonhoop

Awards
Orchic extract is not a really common item. There are only a couple of options available here in the US.

It worked again last night. Nice vivid sex dreams, bone hard all night long and woke up with a fabric stretcher this morning.
Orchic makes me aggressive and horny AF. I live it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
Supplement Logs 6