Rad-140 vs 1-Andro

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I took 1-Andro end of last year as my first PED cycle and I reacted well to it. I can start my next cycle in 6 weeks and am thinking about options. I hear that Rad140 anabolic ratio is 80:1 whereas 1-andro target conversion 1-Test has 2:1. I'm not looking to stack the 2, or do anything stacking at all. I'm just trying to get a little bit of an edge to put on some more muscle and strength. What do you guys recommend?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 1-Andro end of last year as my first PED cycle and I reacted well to it. I can start my next cycle in 6 weeks and am thinking about options. I hear that Rad140 anabolic ratio is 80:1 whereas 1-andro target conversion 1-Test has 2:1. I'm not looking to stack the 2, or do anything stacking at all. I'm just trying to get a little bit of an edge to put on some more muscle and strength. What do you guys recommend?
Both are good but rad will give you an edge in terms or gains. I did shed on rad but only ran it for 4 weeks. Make sure you have a test base

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Both are good but rad will give you an edge in terms or gains. I did shed on rad but only ran it for 4 weeks. Make sure you have a test base
I actually ran 1-andro solo without a test base and was bearable. The lethargy was there but it wasn’t too bad for me. Have you ran the two or just rad?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually ran 1-andro solo without a test base and was bearable. The lethargy was there but it wasn’t too bad for me. Have you ran the two or just rad?
I have ran both. I have ran 1-andro more than a handful of times and it always delivers nice keepable gains but I definitely need a base. What dose did you run it at and for how long?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I have ran both. I have ran 1-andro more than a handful of times and it always delivers nice keepable gains but I definitely need a base. What dose did you run it at and for how long?
330mg 8 weeks Hi Tech. And yes I felt the gains were decent (I don’t have crazy expectations) and the gains were keepable. I can stay with the tried and true or try rad140. You say the gains on rad was even more? How keepable were they?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have only ran Rad 140 twice. First time as a standalone at 10mg....6 weeks and it was good real good, felt like years had been taken off me in performance and just general strength and some nice lean gains.

Ran it next in a stack with Lgd 10mg/Rad10mg and well...it was like rocket fuel for me. Everything was better...mood, strength, gains I felt like superman. I had to reign it in at 6 weeks as I took after recovering from a bad L5/S1 disc herniation and I started getting twinges and panicked. Oh I forget to mention I added in Iconic Formulations Dermacrine after 3 weeks and it made a big difference regarding libido. Underrated in my opinion.

Bloods weren't bad either, lot less than I thought it would be especially being mid 40's.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Have only ran Rad 140 twice. First time as a standalone at 10mg....6 weeks and it was good real good, felt like years had been taken off me in performance and just general strength and some nice lean gains.

Ran it next in a stack with Lgd 10mg/Rad10mg and well...it was like rocket fuel for me. Everything was better...mood, strength, gains I felt like superman. I had to reign it in at 6 weeks as I took after recovering from a bad L5/S1 disc herniation and I started getting twinges and panicked. Oh I forget to mention I added in Iconic Formulations Dermacrine after 3 weeks and it made a big difference regarding libido. Underrated in my opinion.

Bloods weren't bad either, lot less than I thought it would be especially being mid 40's.
Thanks for sharing! I assume you did a proper pct since you mentioned bloodwork. What would you say in terms of those gains kept? 75%?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I would run rad and see how it treats you. 1-andro will be around for the time being :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

dermacrine goes well with and makes almost everything better....i agree-UNDERRATED!!!!

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would run rad and see how it treats you. 1-andro will be around for the time being :)
Yeah it’s exciting to try something new but 1-andro has worked well for me so I’m still up in the air about it. You think rad is def better?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't have any experience with Rad but I've run oral 1-andro to good affect in the past and the Icon One/ 3AD stack I'm running right now is proving to be pretty killer.

Personally with as much good as I'm still able to get out of 1-andro I figure I'll keep running it and stacking this or that on it and seeing how it does. Next time around will probably be epiandro, 4-andro or both.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have any experience with Rad but I've run oral 1-andro to good affect in the past and the Icon One/ 3AD stack I'm running right now is proving to be pretty killer.

Personally with as much good as I'm still able to get out of 1-andro I figure I'll keep running it and stacking this or that on it and seeing how it does. Next time around will probably be epiandro, 4-andro or both.
I always go back to the andros too. Good stuff for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Many say Rad is not very impressive for gains and that it rather shines on a cut. But some experienced members in this thread say it is good for gains too, so it seems it can be. Rad is known to increase mood and energy for many, but can induce anxiety for some users. Some people report hair shedding like Afi did, but based on what I've seen it's the minority with Rad. I'd think 10 mg to be a minimun effective dose. Many say 20 mg to be a sweet spot for them and some choose to go higher. 30 mg might be the highest that I can recall seeing someone go.

What ever you decide to run, I too will recommend adding Dermacrine. Derma is so light on sides, that when running something anabolic, you're basically not adding to sides or suppression at all with the Derma, only getting the good stuff from it.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for sharing! I assume you did a proper pct since you mentioned bloodwork. What would you say in terms of those gains kept? 75%?
I ran Clomid and Sustain Alpha....my Test was 15.1 nmol post PCT so in UK variables mid range. I forgot to mention I had MK677 in the stack as well.

Yes I kept around 70%. Sods law Covid hit, gyms shut and I then injured my right shoulder training in the garden. Will probably run this stack next month for 8 weeks but going to add enclomiphene in at week 4 pending bloods at 6.25mg EOD till week 9.

Would definitely like to run Icon One/3-AD as well in future.

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Based on my research the two compounds seems very similar in terms of what it does and what one can expect. Both deliver dry gains, does not convert to estrogen, and gains keep-able. Not sure what this 80:1 anabolic ratio for Rad is all its cracked up to be based on what you guys are saying. Guess the two is not really that different?? Or is Rad def stronger and delivers more results than 1-andro? I ran 1-andro at 330mg for 8weeks. I plan on going full dose on Rad fairly quickly if my body tolerates it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Based on my research the two compounds seems very similar in terms of what it does and what one can expect. Both deliver dry gains, does not convert to estrogen, and gains keep-able. Not sure what this 80:1 anabolic ratio for Rad is all its cracked up to be based on what you guys are saying. Guess the two is not really that different?? Or is Rad def stronger and delivers more results than 1-andro? I ran 1-andro at 330mg for 8weeks. I plan on going full dose on Rad fairly quickly if my body tolerates it.
The anabolic ratios don't mean much. What are you considering as full dose with the Rad?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
The anabolic ratios don't mean much. What are you considering as full dose with the Rad?
If Rad going to start out at 10mg first week and prob ramp up quickly to 20 or even 30 if all else is well. If 1-andro 330mg all the way through

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If Rad going to start out at 10mg first week and prob ramp up quickly to 20 or even 30 if all else is well. If 1-andro 330mg all the way through
Ok, that seems like a good dosing plan for the Rad. I would think you don't need to go up to 30 mg, but the product may be underdosed, so if sides allow and results are not what you'd want, then you can go that high.

I started a Rad run once and my plan was to start at 10 mg, up to 15 mg after 2 weeks and either stay there or go up to 20 mg if felt like it. It got cut short since I couldn't handle the sides, but it was from ugl and some of their other stuff made me feel very unwell too so who knows what the deal was..

1-Andro is just like any other product regarding dosing imo. No magical dose that's best for everybody. So I think if you did well with it and have done only one run with it, you could do it again with a bit bigger dosing. For example if you'll use the same product, you could do 4 weeks 330 mg and 4 weeks 440 mg. Or you could stack some more Andros with it. Pretty classic would be 1-Andro + 4-Andro + Epiandro. Just giving some thoughts.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll just insert a quote from Hyde here regarding Rad-140 for your convinience, in case you haven't seen it
I have used it a few times, 15-20mg solo once and 30mg a couple times in stacks as I recall. It does make me more aggressive/testy, truly.

I think it’s probably “harsh” to newbie Redditors who think anything with more side effects than creatine is “harsh” because all they’ve ever run is 20mg Ostarine or 10mg LGD, but I don’t consider it harsh at all compared to any methyl oral remotely.

I feel it’s a better recomp/cutter. I mean it’s great in a lower dose of 15-20mg in a bulk for a bit of added strength & aggression, a bit more pumps/hardness, it helps protect from prostate hypertrophy & gyno by more aggressively binding than DHT & estrogen (respectively in those 2 scenarios) if running some testosterone.

Chimp study found that around 12mg human equivalent dose gave 90% of maximal lean mass gains, and further ramping up the dose basically really only drove fat loss. I feel like that kinda seems how it plays out in real world for me - I like 30mg better, but it doesn’t add more than a few lbs of muscle for me even with double the dose of 15mg - it just added more strength/hardening.

They just released a recent study where they gave women up to 150mg/day for months on end, I recall something like 6. They established that most women did fine to complete the treatment at 50mg daily although almost half did see elevated liver enzymes at that dosage. 100mg was not as well tolerated and only one or two women rode out the 150mg. But we are seeing you could run bigger doses, but I’m not sure it’s going to play out as appreciably much more muscle.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t know that it helps protect prostate and gyno. That’s great! Kind of like carderine with good lipids. I did feel aggression on 1-andro as well.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I’ve never tried dermacrine (but have seen folks taking it as a “test base” in a run without a test base) and personally don’t like transdermals that much. I see it has dhea... what is the benefit?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Didn’t know that it helps protect prostate and gyno. That’s great! Kind of like carderine with good lipids. I did feel aggression on 1-andro as well.
Yeah this is one of the things that appeals to me about Rad 140 protecting prostate + it may have neuro protective benefits as well apparently.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never tried dermacrine (but have seen folks taking it as a “test base” in a run without a test base) and personally don’t like transdermals that much. I see it has dhea... what is the benefit?
sooo...you are the ONE.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is one of the things that appeals to me about Rad 140 protecting prostate + it may have neuro protective benefits as well apparently.
Yeah , neat contrast to the usual Anabolics risk profile

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I recall doing a MK677/lgd/rad stack and by end of week 2 my semen was like water and lethargy was kicking in so I deployed Dermacrine and boom within 7 days I was back good and just felt great....it really is a good addition to a cycle and for me a no brainer I dont use sarms without it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It converts to sex hormones. To oestrogen mainly. Having low E can be just as bad as having very high E.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Well I recall doing a MK677/lgd/rad stack and by end of week 2 my semen was like water and lethargy was kicking in so I deployed Dermacrine and boom within 7 days I was back good and just felt great....it really is a good addition to a cycle and for me a no brainer I dont use sarms without it.
What was your experience with MK? It looks really good for its purpose and hrt clinics has been prescribing it. Did you feel better recovery and even fat loss? How long did it take for it to kick in? I plan on running it off cycle and from what I read I feel like it’s like mtest, you gotta take it awhile to see results

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine is amazing at helping in these situations.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
So it basically fills in the void that 1-andro has without a test base

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What was your experience with MK? It looks really good for its purpose and hrt clinics has been prescribing it. Did you feel better recovery and even fat loss? How long did it take for it to kick in? I plan on running it off cycle and from what I read I feel like it’s like mtest, you gotta take it awhile to see results
I rate MK677. Have Used it for periods of 3 months. I'm a fan of 8 days on 4 off and use a Glucose Disposal Agent on it. Great for sleep, recovery and decent pump as well. Being mid 40's its helped me recover from injuries so I cant complain.

I noticed water retention/increased pump and sleep benefits within a few days.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I rate MK677. Have Used it for periods of 3 months. I'm a fan of 8 days on 4 off and use a Glucose Disposal Agent on it. Great for sleep, recovery and decent pump as well. Being mid 40's its helped me recover from injuries so I cant complain.

I noticed water retention/increased pump and sleep benefits within a few days.
Nice! Can you tell me about the glucose disposal agent and it’s purpose? I got my bloods two months ago and my igf-1 levels were 135. I do know GH competes with insulin but would love to learn more

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice! Can you tell me about the glucose disposal agent and it’s purpose? I got my bloods two months ago and my igf-1 levels were 135. I do know GH competes with insulin but would love to learn more
Yeah the GDA helps carbohydrates get stored as glycogen in the muscle rather than fat. I found it helps keep my blood sugar levels under 100 when on MK677.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the GDA helps carbohydrates get stored as glycogen in the muscle rather than fat. I found it helps keep my blood sugar levels under 100 when on MK677.
That sounds awesome. Is this in supplement form or pharma grade

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
GDA = Glucose Disposal Agent

Taking a GDA with meals with carbs will assist in shuttling the large volumes of glucose into the muscles and control the amount of insulin released.

Berberine is a good one.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's in supplement form. Theres lots of options out there with various ingredients but as stated by KvanH Berberine is a good choice.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Sns glycophase looks good. Another sns product to my daily staple lol

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
while that may be true, the relative valuation seem to suggest Rad is like tren lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar