R4W pumps - intense?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
How intense are the pumps from R4W supplementation? I assume they're pretty wild, but I'm just curious to hear what others have noticed.

Also, how strong of an alpha-male feeling/focus do you get from this? Is it equivalent to what a lot of trib-test boosters do?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't expect massive pumps, leave that for NO products, what you can expect though is focus like you wont believe, crazy endurance. and a self confidence that you can tear through heavy weights. I tried it for five days and this is what i noticed, the test boosting effects may be more cumulative though. You won't be let down with this product though, definitely effective and different from many other preworkout formulas.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't expect massive pumps, leave that for NO products, what you can expect though is focus like you wont believe, crazy endurance. and a self confidence that you can tear through heavy weights. I tried it for five days and this is what i noticed, the test boosting effects may be more cumulative though. You won't be let down with this product though, definitely effective and different from many other preworkout formulas.
Great! I bought 2 bottles of it, so I hope it helps me maintain good workouts and hopefully gives me the extra energy to make sure I don't skip out on cardio at the end.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man, not to hype it or anything, but I am bulking and I do lite cardio after my workouts, and I had to really force myself to keep at a certain level for only 10-15 minutes. This was one of my favorite aspects is that I could go at a high intensity longer without losing my breath. Just throw on some headphones and do your sh1t you'll have no problem.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea when i used it i noticed an increase in pump but not an insane pump. it was a good full pump though. you should enjoy its intensity though good luck man

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How intense are the pumps from R4W supplementation? I assume they're pretty wild, but I'm just curious to hear what others have noticed.

Also, how strong of an alpha-male feeling/focus do you get from this? Is it equivalent to what a lot of trib-test boosters do?
as the guy said below ur first post, on a 1-10 10 being so strong it stops you from working out, the pumps are like 5, R4W amplify other NO products......now when it comes to focus and training intensity and aggression in the gym (oh and endurance) you wont find another product better. There are stronger "energy" products but not stronger or more effective for focus/training intensity/endurance/aggression.

You have to use it to know what Im talking about. Every single time I have used this 5cap formula I go to the gym thinking Im not going to have a good workout because the energy isnt as "hardcore" as past r4w formulas and other stimulants......but once you start working out its like WTF!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
.....now when it comes to focus and training intensity and aggression in the gym (oh and endurance) you wont find another product better. There are stronger "energy" products but not stronger or more effective for focus/training intensity/endurance/aggression.

You have to use it to know what Im talking about. Every single time I have used this 5cap formula I go to the gym thinking Im not going to have a good workout because the energy isnt as "hardcore" as past r4w formulas and other stimulants......but once you start working out its like WTF!
Seriously....I can't stress this enough. This is no bs. I'm lovvvvvving this new 5 cap formula R4W. I haven't gone above 4 caps yet but I haven't needed to either. The focus/intensity/endurance has far surpassed every other pre-workout/stim supp I've ever tried.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
IF you want pumps stack R4W with NOS Ether, I did arms today and I swear my arms were pumped from workout to 2 hours later. Last weeks arm day, I started with cable curls and my arms were hurting, yes hurting from the pump! It was awesome, I was like holy **** this stuff works.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Seriously....I can't stress this enough. This is no bs. I'm lovvvvvving this new 5 cap formula R4W. I haven't gone above 4 caps yet but I haven't needed to either. The focus/intensity/endurance has far surpassed every other pre-workout/stim supp I've ever tried.
well I did 5 today before legs and I was a little "2 angry" and I was doing squats up to 365 for reps super setting with ham curls and stiff leg d-lifts and was resting like 10 seconds between sets. when look back at ur workouts on this 5cap r4w u feel like u fear the day when u will hit a "wall" because it can't keep doing what it does. I'm going back to 4.