Quick SNS Recomp20 Review

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I am very pleased with Recomp20 so far. I've been training for close to 20 years now and as a former fat boy I've always struggled with getting lean. And anytime I got relatively lean, it was VERY short lived. I've been running Recomp20 for about a month and a half alongside SNS Mitoburn (which I had already been using for my cut prior to starting Recomp20). I've never been this lean in my lifting career and certainly have not been able to maintain said leanness for such an extended period of time. I ended my cut 3 weeks ago and have been on maintenance calories according to MacroFactor and I am still dropping weight and as lean, if not leaner than I was on about 500 fewer calories per day.

I've been able to maintain and even gain strength on all of my core lifts and haven't seen any losses in weight lifted or reps performed for the duration of my Recomp20 run. To me that is really saying something as I started the R20 run when I was deep into my cut and feeling pretty run down/fatigued. I also am loving the all day muscle fullness it provides.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase and will consider this a staple in all of my cuts/recomps going forward.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
I am very pleased with Recomp20 so far. I've been training for close to 20 years now and as a former fat boy I've always struggled with getting lean. And anytime I got relatively lean, it was VERY short lived. I've been running Recomp20 for about a month and a half alongside SNS Mitoburn (which I had already been using for my cut prior to starting Recomp20). I've never been this lean in my lifting career and certainly have not been able to maintain said leanness for such an extended period of time. I ended my cut 3 weeks ago and have been on maintenance calories according to MacroFactor and I am still dropping weight and as lean, if not leaner than I was on about 500 fewer calories per day.

I've been able to maintain and even gain strength on all of my core lifts and haven't seen any losses in weight lifted or reps performed for the duration of my Recomp20 run. To me that is really saying something as I started the R20 run when I was deep into my cut and feeling pretty run down/fatigued. I also am loving the all day muscle fullness it provides.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase and will consider this a staple in all of my cuts/recomps going forward.
Solid review

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you very much for taking the time to review .. really appreciate it.

that specific Symplocos is one of my favorite and i really enjoyed it as well.

Its very stackable too, like you had stacked it with Mitoburn .. i have someone do it with cel epi plex with similiar feedback.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think there is too much symplocos stacking it with anabolic XT? I don’t know the upper limits of ingredient.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think there is too much symplocos stacking it with anabolic XT? I don’t know the upper limits of ingredient.
It’s not an ingredient I’m super familiar with, but Steve formulates everything to be stackable. Should be fine. I’m sure he can clarify more. @sns8778

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think @sns8778 touched on this .. ill give my thoughts.

I def think it can be stacked and wont be too much .. there were couple here who love recomp20 and dosed 6 caps which would give you 4,200mg of SR10x

combining Axt + Recomp full doses will give you 4,300mg of SR10x .. so not too off of what people have done.

so me personally have not done but from the feedback of recomp people do love higher doses .. i have not tested it as 4 caps worked well for me .. but i def will be stacking anabolicXT + Recomp20 in future.

Other thing you can do is if you have more recomp ..you can try to dose it at 6caps instead of 4caps .. and will let u know before you open up Axt.. but i think you will be pleased with the stack.

Last edited:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think @sns8778 touched on this .. ill give my thoughts.

I def think it can be stacked and wont be too much .. there were couple here who love recomp20 and dosed 6 caps which would give you 4,200mg of SR10x

combining Axt + Recomp full doses will give you 4,300mg of SR10x .. so not too off of what people have done.

so me personally have not done but from the feedback of recomp people do love higher doses .. i have not tested it as 4 caps worked well for me .. but i def will be stacking anabolicXT + Recomp20 in future.

Other thing you can do is if you have more recomp ..you can try to dose it at 6caps instead of 2caps .. and will let u know before you open up Axt.. but i think you will be pleased with the stack.
Thanks for the reply. I’ve been doing have dose of Recomp with it but will now up the dosage. How would you recommend timing the dosages of both products?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply. I’ve been doing have dose of Recomp with it but will now up the dosage. How would you recommend timing the dosages of both products?

no problem .. i would just do 3/3 dose instead of 2/2 .. main thing is to get it in your system and not miss the dose .. i mean you can try 2/2/2 .. but i love the convenient of just doing 2 doses a day.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no problem .. i would just do 3/3 dose instead of 2/2 .. main thing is to get it in your system and not miss the dose .. i mean you can try 2/2/2 .. but i love the convenient of just doing 2 doses a day.
So take my 2 pills of Recomp20 at the same time I take my 3 pills of anabolic XT?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So take my 2 pills of Recomp20 at the same time I take my 3 pills of anabolic XT?
Yes sir .. give it a shot for 2-3 days and your body will tell you if need to change.
I was reffering to people doing 3caps of recomp with no issues ..so Axt should work as well.

Is one of your dose for recomp pre workout ? what time of day do u workout and what time are you dosing recomp ? ( morning/evening) ?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir .. give it a shot for 2-3 days and your body will tell you if need to change.
I was reffering to people doing 3caps of recomp with no issues ..so Axt should work as well.

Is one of your dose for recomp pre workout ? what time of day do u workout and what time are you dosing recomp ? ( morning/evening) ?
I wake up at 5 am and have been taking 2AXT and 1Rcomp with my light breakfast…2AXT & 1Rcomp at lunch and then I work out at around 230 and take my last doses around 5ish. If your saying to just divide both products into 2 dosages that’s much easier. I know they act as GDA so didn’t want screw myself doing 2 full doses at once.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wake up at 5 am and have been taking 2AXT and 1Rcomp with my light breakfast…2AXT & 1Rcomp at lunch and then I work out at around 230 and take my last doses around 5ish. If your saying to just divide both products into 2 dosages that’s much easier. I know they act as GDA so didn’t want screw myself doing 2 full doses at once.
what you are doing is totally fine .. yup doing 2 doses at getting it out of the way would be my idea choice.

Im on similair schedule .. wake up around 5 .. go to gym at 6 ..so bright and early start and heres what i will be doing.

1 dose of Axt ( pre )
1 dose of Recomp ( post-meal/shake)

remaining 1 dose of each - really whenever .. but my lunch around 12-1 is my heaviest and unclean meal so i do like recomp around that time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recomp20 is fine to stack with Anabolic XT at their normal dosages.

I've seen people doing 3 Anabolic XT with 2 Recomp20 twice per day and then also seeing people doing 3 Anabolic XT & 1 Recomp20 morning and night and then 2 Recomp20 spaced out in between those dosages.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the very detailed review. I'm glad that you're enjoying Recomp20.

Congratulations on your results; that is awesome.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards

I agree I’ve been running it for about the same time and have actually been genuinely impressed… about an hour or so after I take it I’m like super pumped and taking 4-6 caps throughout the day especially around meal times keeps me feeling pumped and full all the time

Jimmye_25

Awards
Good evening y'all. Newbie to the site but I like all the info I'm finding here! Also sorry for posting on an older thread. I found this site shopping for a fat burner. Brought some Lean Edge and now I'm wondering what to stack it with.

I'm 42 and have always been athletic but fell off during covid. Got back into it tho. Diet is on point, down to -500 calorie deficit, and kind of low carb. But with all of that I'm stuck at 210 lbs with around 18% body fat and have been at this plateau for the past 4 or 5 months. My workouts 6 days a week & consist of weight training with some speed training at the end on 4 of those days and speed & agility + plyometric training the other 2 days. My supplements are: Gorilla Mode stim free preworkout, creatine, protien, & multivitamins.

I feel like the Lean Edge will help but was hoping to get suggestions on what to stack with it. Not trying to go the trt/ped route yet and alot of the stuff you guys promote are pretty natural. Any advice would be appreciated.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good evening y'all. Newbie to the site but I like all the info I'm finding here! Also sorry for posting on an older thread. I found this site shopping for a fat burner. Brought some Lean Edge and now I'm wondering what to stack it with.

I'm 42 and have always been athletic but fell off during covid. Got back into it tho. Diet is on point, down to -500 calorie deficit, and kind of low carb. But with all of that I'm stuck at 210 lbs with around 18% body fat and have been at this plateau for the past 4 or 5 months. My workouts 6 days a week & consist of weight training with some speed training at the end on 4 of those days and speed & agility + plyometric training the other 2 days. My supplements are: Gorilla Mode stim free preworkout, creatine, protien, & multivitamins.

I feel like the Lean Edge will help but was hoping to get suggestions on what to stack with it. Not trying to go the trt/ped route yet and alot of the stuff you guys promote are pretty natural. Any advice would be appreciated.
You should like lean edge I ran a round of it with success on my end. I dropped 8lbs in my 30 days of running it, this was along with my diet and 3-4 day gym and 8000-10000 steps a day. Some nice compliments to it in my opinion are SNS recomp 20, SNS mito burn XT, SNS TTA 500, SNS thermo scorch, SNS thermogize XT.

Also another nice addition in my opinion is XPG supreme gels suppress C.

@sns8778

I tagged Steve as he can give way more details and stack suggestions then I can!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome feedback. I need to look into this.

Jimmye_25

Awards
You should like lean edge I ran a round of it with success on my end. I dropped 8lbs in my 30 days of running it, this was along with my diet and 3-4 day gym and 8000-10000 steps a day. Some nice compliments to it in my opinion are SNS recomp 20, SNS mito burn XT, SNS TTA 500, SNS thermo scorch, SNS thermogize XT.

@sns8778

I tagged Steve as he can give way more details and stack suggestions then I can!
Was just looking at the recomp20. Also ran across anabolic xt. I think they have similar ingredients. Is there a difference between the 2? Or is one better than the other? So sorry to bombard you with all the questions. I got so many lol. Since these products seem to have more of an anabolic effect do they need the pct thing? Will they mess with blood pressure? I know alot of people use them for bodybuilding purposes, which I like but my workouts center more around what we use to do for track & field & football. This is why my preworkouts are stim free...don't want my heart beating out of my chest lol

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was just looking at the recomp20. Also ran across anabolic xt. I think they have similar ingredients. Is there a difference between the 2? Or is one better than the other? So sorry to bombard you with all the questions. I got so many lol. Since these products seem to have more of an anabolic effect do they need the pct thing? Will they mess with blood pressure? I know alot of people use them for bodybuilding purposes, which I like but my workouts center more around what we use to do for track & field & football. This is why my preworkouts are stim free...don't want my heart beating out of my chest lol
Anabolic XT has a lot of positive feed back, if you search it will pop up threads regarding it. I have not run it myself yet so I can’t speak directly. Also I can’t say much about the differences in the two products. I do believe there was talk about some people stacking the two.
They should not mess with your blood pressure. Also no worries about PCT these are non hormonal products and will not require any of that.

I see you said on your first post that you are in a deficit-500 and have plateaued for 4-5 months. Just curious have you adjusted your macros at all? At a -500 you should still be dropping weight down.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@sns8778

You beat me to the tag bro!

Jimmye_25

Awards
Anabolic XT has a lot of positive feed back, if you search it will pop up threads regarding it. I have not run it myself yet so I can’t speak directly. Also I can’t say much about the differences in the two products. I do believe there was talk about some people stacking the two.
They should not mess with your blood pressure. Also no worries about PCT these are non hormonal products and will not require any of that.

I see you said on your first post that you are in a deficit-500 and have plateaued for 4-5 months. Just curious have you adjusted your macros at all? At a -500 you should still be dropping weight down.
Thanks for all the info. As far as macros go I've adjusted every which way and I'm still stagnant. Haven't dropped protien in fear of losing any muscle mass. But I've switched up the percentages of my carbs and fats, like ive changed it, waited 4 or 5 weeks to see the effects. Higher carbs I started to put on fat, not a ton but enough. So for now I've been at low carb/high protien/ moderate fats split. That shift the weight loss but stalled out mid January. I don't want to go extreme calorie deficit like -800 or -1000. Thought about a weeks fast but I know before my motivation & push in the gym tanked. Plan on doing intermittent fasting & pushing my 1st meal to 12/ 1230 afternoon.

Jimmye_25

Awards
What would be good timing to take a Lean Edge + recomp20 (or anabolic xt) stack. I do cardio early morning (5am), and hit they gym for weight training + speed work after work around 530/6pm. Plan to push my 1st meal to noon also. Last meal will be (around 830pm) after the gym about 2 hrs b4 bedtime

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hit the gym at 5 am also so when I get up at 4:30 I take my supplements. If you are training in the evening as well I would take them 30 minutes prior.

In the evening I take them 30 minutes before my evening meal.

right now my stack is recomp 20/mito burn XT/ suppress C.

4:30am I pop recomp 20+mito burn XT, after the gym shower then I put on suppress C plus.
Evening I take recomp 20 30mins before meal, shower later and suppress C before bed.

I hit a plateau also on my weight loss I dropped from 270# to about 253 I hovered around 253-250 for about a month give it take. What ended up working for me was I took a full week and ate my maintenance calories plus some so I was getting about 2500-2700 calories a day carbs 200grams, protein 200-250 grams, 100 grams of fat. Then after a week I dropped back to 2200-2300 calories. Also I started implementing a 24hr fast once a week I do believe this has made a huge difference for me personally.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is always a good feeling when you find what works for you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Lean Edge is a great product.

I think and hope that it will help you get past your plateau and see the fat loss that you want.

There are a lot of great stacking options to go with it, but it really just depends on what your goals or other goals are.

I'll spare the long back story, but short version is that I haven't been able to train in over a year bc of an accident and I had lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. I started gradually cleaning my diet up back in Feb. and so far have lost almost 40 lbs., and that's without any exercise.

I'm using more supplements than most people would, so I'll rank them kind of in order of what I would consider my priority, in order to allow people to kind of pick and choose how many to use/where to stop adding at:
  • Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
  • Thermo Scorch - 3 caps in the morning (many people use pre-workout)
  • LipoVantage - 3 caps before bedtime (some people use pre-workout
    • Note: Most people may not use Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage together since they both have 1,000 mg. MitoBurn; I think they work great together, but some people may decide to use one or the other.
  • GlucoVantage XT - 1 cap 3x per day
  • TTA-500 - 1 cap 3x per day
  • Reduce XT - 1 cap 3x per day
  • Forskolin XT - 1 cap 3x per day
  • Thermagize XT (or Lipo Elite) - 1 cap 1 to 2 times per day on Thermagize XT. I mention Lipo Elite because it has MitoBurn in it, and if I weren't using both Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage, I would likely be using Lipo Elite. So, if you pick one or the other between Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage, then Lipo Elite may be a better option than Thermagize XT.
Keep in mind, in my case, I'm not working out - so there are some products that aren't included, but that I would be using if I was working out.

As I can start back training and my goal will be to continue to lose fat but also build back some muscle, my plan is to continue on Lean Edge + Thermo Scorch + GlucoVantage XT and then add Recomp20 and Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel.

^^^ That will be month back to working out. Then I will hopefully have met my fat loss goal for that period and transition more into being focused on building back muscle and will be stacking Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT along with another new product that will be out by then.

I hope this helps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT has 1,500 mg. of SR10X + a lot of other ingredients.

Recomp20 has 2,800 mg. of SR10X + 200 mg. of Cocoabuterol.

Anabolic XT is overall the stronger product in the sense that it does more things because it has a lot more ingredients in it.

Recomp20 is more specifically dosed to do exactly what it's for - recomp and fat loss.

No, there is no PCT needed for either product.

No, neither product should elevate blood pressure.

Neither product has any stimulants in them.

If you see people refer to energy from Anabolic XT, they are referring to a mental or motivation type energy, not a stimulant energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would be good timing to take a Lean Edge + recomp20 (or anabolic xt) stack. I do cardio early morning (5am), and hit they gym for weight training + speed work after work around 530/6pm. Plan to push my 1st meal to noon also. Last meal will be (around 830pm) after the gym about 2 hrs b4 bedtime
Lean Edge - you can take 2 capsules 2 to 3 times per day - approx. 30 minutes before meals or exercise.

Recomp20 - 2 capsules twice per day - you could take 2 caps before working out and 2 caps later on in the day.

Anabolic XT - 3 capsules twice per day - 3 caps before workout and then 3 caps later in the day. Some people do take 6 caps pre-workout, that's up to you. you may want to try 3 twice a day and then 6 pre-workout and see which way you like the best.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You all are great! Thank you for real, I truly mean that! I went from clueless to gettin a bearing on what to do
You're very welcome.

Anytime I can ever help in any way, you're welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to give you my email address as well.