Quick reviews: Omegas' Cerebral & PowerJolt, ARLIs' Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Using the three, but never on the same day. Also try to avoid consectutive days of ALCAR.

PowerJolt: I think it's my favorite of the three. A nice clean focus and energy increase. Not a stimulant effect. Lasts fairly long too, without a crash. Taken usually first thing in the morning. I like it a lot.

Cerebral: I'm mainly using it on non-workout/rehab days for studying for the LSAT. I'm not entirely sure what I think so far. It might make me sleepy, the focus increase isn't significant. It's strange the pills and bottle smell like diapers. So far not a fan, but we'll see how it goes.

Hyperdrive: Taken on workout days or rehab days. Only 1 cap. Very significant energy and focus boost. Stimulant-like somewhat, but you do not feel it in your heart or blood pressure. Somewhat like a low dose of clen. The Hoodia doesn't really suppress my appetite. The crash is not like an ECA crash, where you are hit with anxiety.. you do get pretty sleep though. Last a long time.. limit the other sources of caffeine if possible. I like it, but only at 1 cap.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice review! Interesting. You should give AMP a try ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
oh amp is awesome.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing DEO, I like Hyperdrive a lot since it's not over-stimulating and gives great results.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I guess so many products come out, you dont even have time to try em all