Quick question on mk677

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I've done the research on mk677 but I'm curious about honest person by person outcomes.
My question is...
how does mk677 hold up in comparison to growth hormone?
I'm thinking about throwing it into my next cycle as it's much cheaper then GH

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It works in a different way bro. It stimulates your body to produce more gh rather than simply being exogenous growth.

this means that individual response will vary (unlike injecting gh where 4iu is 4iu).

people have had bloods that suggest an intense of 2-4 iu a day can be achieved but others less so. If you combine it with cjc then you will increase the results considerably (can get up to 4-6iu equiv)

so the answer is that you can’t directly compare them but personally I’ve been very happy with the mk cjc combo and notice benefits from mk alone

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
It works in a different way bro. It stimulates your body to produce more gh rather than simply being exogenous growth.

this means that individual response will vary (unlike injecting gh where 4iu is 4iu).

people have had bloods that suggest an intense of 2-4 iu a day can be achieved but others less so. If you combine it with cjc then you will increase the results considerably (can get up to 4-6iu equiv)

so the answer is that you can’t directly compare them but personally I’ve been very happy with the mk cjc combo and notice benefits from mk alone
That's a very good point that I didn't make the connection on.
Thanks for the reply