Questions on making 5aa cyp/4ad cyp/1 test cyp

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on homebrewing some of my own 5aa cyp, 4ad cyp and 1 test cyp, and am new to this, so I had a few questions. I am wanting to make the 1 test and 5aa at 250 mg/ml, and was going to buy 10g of each powder so that would be a total 40ml volume(10,000mg/40ml=250mg/ml) , and making the 4ad cyp at 300mg/ml which would be 33.3 ml volume (10,000mg/300mg/ml=33.3ml). So here are my questions:

1: If I buy a 10g kit, and have enough extra vials to put the solution in after it is made, I should only have to buy one kit, but buy additional cottonseed oil and BA and BB right?

2: I was planning on using a concentration of 5% BA and 10% BB, so this would put the 250mg/ml 40ml solution like this: 2ml BA, 4ml BB and 34ml of cottonseed oil(?) What I was thinking is I would add the oil to the powder untill a total volume of 40ml was reached, which would leave some extra oil matrix due to the volume of the powder. Is that correct amounts of BA, BB, and cottonseed oil?

3: When baking the mixture, due I bake it in the mixing glass or in the vial? I am guessing the mixing glass. After baking at 250 degrees for 45min, when I filter it, do I filter it into the vial, or the large syringe to inject into the vial? Like I said, I am completely new to this, although I do have a little chem lab experience, having taken chem 1, 2, and organic chem, although thats not the same as this;)

4:After getting the solution into the vial I then heat shock it at 350 deg. for 15min 3 times right?

I would really appreciate any help and tips that you could give me, really not wanting to **** this up since it is going to be stuck in my body and all:think:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Come on, I know some of you have homebrewed this stuff:think: Chemo or Kitchen Chemist, you guys around?