Question for Chuck Diesel

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
How does your Diesel Fuel compare to MP Techs Thermorexin as a thermogenic??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How does your Diesel Fuel compare to MP Techs Thermorexin as a thermogenic??
DF is a great thermo and probably the only thermo avail. thats from the "old school" of thermo/fat burners, which means its formulated to actually increase thermogenic activity from eating, exercising and resting thermogenic rate versus just being some high caffeine appeitie suppressant like everything else is now.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
I tried the DF when you first put it out yrs ago and it really didn't impress me....how much has the formula changed since then...it was the formula right after the big ephedrine ban. Yellow label i think.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I tried the DF when you first put it out yrs ago and it really didn't impress me....how much has the formula changed since then...it was the formula right after the big ephedrine ban. Yellow label i think.
depends on how you took it. That wasnt the strongest of the formulas, but maybe it didnt work for you compared to ephedra products. I know its a good product, so if you have doubts, use something else......that isnt going to work.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Well I don't doubt that its a great product...maybe it was cause I was so used to the ephedrine products and was looking for that cracked out feeling....it just seems like nowadays all company's do is throw a **** load of caffeine in the product and people think its working.....I just got your DTH and was looking for something to add to it to help cut up a little too...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well I don't doubt that its a great product...maybe it was cause I was so used to the ephedrine products and was looking for that cracked out feeling....it just seems like nowadays all company's do is throw a **** load of caffeine in the product and people think its working.....I just got your DTH and was looking for something to add to it to help cut up a little too...
oh, ok. Well if u take DF as directed its a good thermo. I dont hype stuff up with the "lose 2234 lbs in 2 days " but u know.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Chuck need your answer here. I was on dth for about 2 wks but i had a bad cold and i wanted to ask you, should i stop usin my dthc?? or can i continue on it?? im not takin any meds for the cold/flu other than otc nyquil to get me sleep without bein bothered with the illnes at night. Anyhow please help me here.

Question 2
This is about dosing, i started doin 3 caps for the first few days then increased to 4 then the week 2 i tried 5 a couple days. Ive heard libido is affected when goin too high on dthc but i didnt feel much different in the libido department but its being too early to say yet. so my question is What dose workss best for all out anabolism/building/strength/gym performance ?? A higher dose with maybe some libido loss vs a low to moderate dose where libido skies high??? If i dont mind the libido, would the higher dose be best for gains or does it really not matter???

By the way im restrictin calories and im aroun 178 at 14%bf aimin to get to 10 hopefully in 4-6 wks

Thanks !!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck need your answer here. I was on dth for about 2 wks but i had a bad cold and i wanted to ask you, should i stop usin my dthc?? or can i continue on it?? im not takin any meds for the cold/flu other than otc nyquil to get me sleep without bein bothered with the illnes at night. Anyhow please help me here.

Question 2
This is about dosing, i started doin 3 caps for the first few days then increased to 4 then the week 2 i tried 5 a couple days. Ive heard libido is affected when goin too high on dthc but i didnt feel much different in the libido department but its being too early to say yet. so my question is What dose workss best for all out anabolism/building/strength/gym performance ?? A higher dose with maybe some libido loss vs a low to moderate dose where libido skies high??? If i dont mind the libido, would the higher dose be best for gains or does it really not matter???

By the way im restrictin calories and im aroun 178 at 14%bf aimin to get to 10 hopefully in 4-6 wks

Thanks !!!

Libido boost come at 1 or 2 tabs a day. 3-5/day is better for what you are looking for. I would go 2 dth am, 1 mid-day, 1 early pm

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Libido boost come at 1 or 2 tabs a day. 3-5/day is better for what you are looking for. I would go 2 dth am, 1 mid-day, 1 early pm
Chuck - I am high dosing. Got some mad aggression/strength happening so my test must be sky rocketing.

The strange thing is my complexion is great. No pimples or oilyness.

Got an explanation for this? :bandit:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck - I am high dosing. Got some mad aggression/strength happening so my test must be sky rocketing.

The strange thing is my complexion is great. No pimples or oilyness.

Got an explanation for this? :bandit:
whats high dosing? Its not 100% guranteed that when ur test levels go up u will get bad acne. I dont, but then again I take 2 showers a day min.