Question and Advice needed

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
In October my daughter got sick and I fell out of my lifting routine as I learned to navigate our new life with her diagnosis. I lost muscle strength and gained weight. Finally able to get back to a regular routine a couple of months ago but it has been a struggle so I thought a cycle of Win (lowest dose) might help get me back on track faster only I think it is causing bloating and weight gain! Is that possible?
I'm In. A cal deficit of 1500 a day and hitting the weights hard with 20 min of cardio daily. Drinking a gal of water a day and taking my vitamins.
I took Ana before and liked it but wondered if a Clen/win or clen/Ana stack would be better.
Any advice other than don't take it or you'll turn into a man. Just looking for an edge to get back to my peak again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In October my daughter got sick and I fell out of my lifting routine as I learned to navigate our new life with her diagnosis. I lost muscle strength and gained weight. Finally able to get back to a regular routine a couple of months ago but it has been a struggle so I thought a cycle of Win (lowest dose) might help get me back on track faster only I think it is causing bloating and weight gain! Is that possible?
I'm In. A cal deficit of 1500 a day and hitting the weights hard with 20 min of cardio daily. Drinking a gal of water a day and taking my vitamins.
I took Ana before and liked it but wondered if a Clen/win or clen/Ana stack would be better.
Any advice other than don't take it or you'll turn into a man. Just looking for an edge to get back to my peak again.
prayers for your daughter.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your daughter

with regard to anabolics, it’s a harder line to tread for women as obviously there are some sides which you want to avoid.

just being honest but when you started back, if your routine and and program/diet was on point you would get back to where you were pretty quick, so it suggests that maybe things aren’t settled back in from that standpoint and anabolics wont help that. Sorry it’s not the answer you want but no one should suggest anabolics to anyone in that situation,

as far as best options for women, var is the classic go to. I’ve listened to a few podcasts that suggest some others though, strangely very low dose (like less than 5mg a day) sdrol has been mentioned along with nandrolone (as it’s a bio identical hormone and women naturally produce more of it in pregnancy so the body is geared to handle it)

women do tend t respond really well to clen but it’s a cutting agent and only worth looking at in that scenario due to the side effect profile imo

I wouldn’t recommend winstrol to the women I know. I believe that carries a higher risk of masculine sides.

it sounds like you’ve been through a rough time and I don’t know as you’ve not said how your sleep is but that often suffers in periods of stress but it’s also one of the most beneficial things for progress in the gym. With that in mind (as well as the other benefits) I would also look at peptides. Ipamorelin if your ok pinning sub q or mk677 if you need oral. Both have very few sides and no masculine effect. Both help sleep and recovery etc

just some thoughts anyway

yeahbuddy555

yeahbuddy555

Awards
Perhaps your 'win' is not what you think it is.
Is it pharmaceutical or underground?
Maybe it's spliced with dianabol or something.

It could be non-gear related, I remember when I got back to the gym after a long hiatus (lockdown) and I started gaining lots of water weight for no obvious reason. I even went to the doctor and had blood work done because I was worried I had kidney disease, but there was no obvious reason, kidneys were fine. It went away after a few weeks.

Only other thing I can think of is that your body just doesn't respond well to win.

To be on the safe side, I'd go back to Ana, for the above reasons and it's alot less taxing on your organs. As for clen, i reckon it comes down to how patient you are willing to be with your weight loss and how fast you want results haha.

Wishing good health for you and your daughter.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've personally spoken with at least 3 Women who have added permanent attributes to their bodies that only males come standard with, while on Var. .... You know.... It was turning them into men physically.

Taking artificial male Hormones to spur on a Woman's gym verve, is not something that I ever recommend.

I'm sorry that you and your family suffered. Very Sorry.
I can definitely relate to your suffering.

You're more than welcome to send me a message asking for advice, but it won't contain a steroid recommendation.
Thankfully those aren't the only options Women (or Men) have.

:)

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with @Renew1 that women should never use anabolics. Having said that, Winstrol is a very androgenic drug and can definitely bring on the virilization. A very low dose of var might not be horrible for you, although it is also androgenic and a DHT based drug like Winstrol.

You'd be better off starting off with 5g of creatine monohydrate, 3-6g beta alanine, and 3-5g of citrulline malate. Take that everyday and preworkout and it'll have your lifts increasing, reps increasing, and being able to gym sessions like a breeze.

Ladyhiit40

Ladyhiit40

Awards
Sorry to hear about your daughter

with regard to anabolics, it’s a harder line to tread for women as obviously there are some sides which you want to avoid.

just being honest but when you started back, if your routine and and program/diet was on point you would get back to where you were pretty quick, so it suggests that maybe things aren’t settled back in from that standpoint and anabolics wont help that. Sorry it’s not the answer you want but no one should suggest anabolics to anyone in that situation,

as far as best options for women, var is the classic go to. I’ve listened to a few podcasts that suggest some others though, strangely very low dose (like less than 5mg a day) sdrol has been mentioned along with nandrolone (as it’s a bio identical hormone and women naturally produce more of it in pregnancy so the body is geared to handle it)

women do tend t respond really well to clen but it’s a cutting agent and only worth looking at in that scenario due to the side effect profile imo

I wouldn’t recommend winstrol to the women I know. I believe that carries a higher risk of masculine sides.

it sounds like you’ve been through a rough time and I don’t know as you’ve not said how your sleep is but that often suffers in periods of stress but it’s also one of the most beneficial things for progress in the gym. With that in mind (as well as the other benefits) I would also look at peptides. Ipamorelin if your ok pinning sub q or mk677 if you need oral. Both have very few sides and no masculine effect. Both help sleep and recovery etc

just some thoughts anyway
I'm just gonna stop the win and look into trying var again. Sleep is definitely something I need to work on. I get may 5-6 and I know it's not enough.
Maybe research peptides a little more.
Thanks everyone! Appreciate the input!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just gonna stop the win and look into trying var again. Sleep is definitely something I need to work on. I get may 5-6 and I know it's not enough.
Maybe research peptides a little more.
Thanks everyone! Appreciate the input!
Everyone responds differently to all drugs. So assuming your Winny isn’t actually something else like a bit of dbol, it’s still entirely possible for you to retain water on it. You definitely hear about women all the time having sides like that with certain compounds - to a lesser extent, men have varying responses like that to hormones as well.

If you know Var at X dose worked well for you and you just want an edge, that’s probably not a bad plan to go back to. 4-6 weeks on helps limit permanent changes if the dose isn’t excessive for you (by limiting length of exposure), but you will need to be vigilant to watch for anything you don’t find acceptable. Immediately stop if you encounter that for best chance of reversal. Voice is the one that’s really always permanent, so if your throat/voice is getting scratchy at all you must stop if you can’t handle a permanent tone shift. This will be very mild for most women, but would still be disastrous for a singer for example.