Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Was this known it was gonna happen soon? Or was it out of nowhere?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its been rumored shes been super sick since about may

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah age and sick .. i think the family knew kinda any day thing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
She's 96, it's definitely not out of nowhere lol.

My grandma was healthy her whole life, then at 92 she started slowing down and died at 93, about 2 weeks before she died she got cancer. They put cancer as the cause of death. I was like no motherfukers, 93 is the cause of death lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She's 96, it's definitely not out of nowhere lol.

My grandma was healthy her whole life, then at 92 she started slowing down and died at 93, about 2 weeks before she died she got cancer. They put cancer as the cause of death. I was like no motherfukers, 93 is the cause of death lol
🤣🤣🤣 exactly. I mean yes it’s always something, some disease or failure gets you, but it’s just the territory for the demographic.

Everyone who lives long enough will experience cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and/or cardiovascular disease. The progression of the cellular processes that lead to these conditions is the definition of aging.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
🤣🤣🤣 exactly. I mean yes it’s always something, some disease or failure gets you, but it’s just the territory for the demographic.

Everyone who lives long enough will experience cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and/or cardiovascular disease. The progression of the cellular processes that lead to these conditions is the definition of aging.
That's about the gist of it. My grandma lived on her own till she went into the hospital by herself, never had a nurse, still cooking Sunday dinner for everyone right up till the end. She only had cancer for 2 weeks and that's not even what killed her, she went for a blood transfusion and it wouldn't take or something like that. It's old age, the body just couldn't function. She was happy too. My grandfather died when my father was a child and my grandma never dated or remarried. 50years she waited and in her mind she was just happy she was going to finally see her husband again

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's about the gist of it. My grandma lived on her own till she went into the hospital by herself, never had a nurse, still cooking Sunday dinner for everyone right up till the end. She only had cancer for 2 weeks and that's not even what killed her, she went for a blood transfusion and it wouldn't take or something like that. It's old age, the body just couldn't function. She was happy too. My grandfather died when my father was a child and my grandma never dated or remarried. 50years she waited and in her mind she was just happy she was going to finally see her husband again
Geez 50 years a widow, that’s wild.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I don’t remember who it was, but there was a comedian that said something along the lines of after you turn 75, you die from natural causes. Whatever kills you it’s natural. You could get hit by a truck, natural causes. If you were younger, you would have moved out of the way.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The very end, when she actually died. That was extremely sudden.
I believe so. Something happened during the day, I recon a fall, maybe a stroke or non fatal (initially) heart attack.

Andrew, Edward and William were contacted to go see her pretty much immediately and she was alive at the time but by the time they got there she had passed away.

Although she was obviously becoming frail I don't think anyone had assumed she would go this week otherwise those guys would have been there to spend the last days with her.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t remember who it was, but there was a comedian that said something along the lines of after you turn 75, you die from natural causes. Whatever kills you it’s natural. You could get hit by a truck, natural causes. If you were younger, you would have moved out of the way.
This one cracked me up