Quality bulk PH powder sources, how many are there?

I remember reading Chemo saying that in order to get powders from china you need to buy in the kilo quantity and that it's not guaranteed they're not fake.
 
neurotic3 said:
Power nutrition web site is all messed up. :S

I don't find any powders in there!

Here is the link to our bulk powders: Invalid Link Removed
 
Google under "bulk prohormones" and you'll find some interesting deal by the kilo. I found a kilo of 4AD for $375...38 cents per gram aint bad, although a kilo is more than I could use in my entire lifetime, lol.
 
Power Nutrition said:
Here is the link to our bulk powders: Invalid Link Removed
Your web page certainly has a problem, its elements doesn't display all right, and there are some errors. Besides, it loads in Spanish... ??? I can't get it to work all right.
 
a kg is a lot of powder for personal supply, just to give you guys an idea, I have only used 1.5kgs of 4 ad cyp since the site opened. It will go bad long before you use it all. Unless you get a bunch of friends to go in with you it just inst worth it at those quanity.
 
Back
Top