PureRawz MK-677 Review

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I want to thank @TheVenom for giving me the opportunity to review this product.

This is my first time to take MK-677, so I decided to try it solo and see how my body reacts.

First and foremost this product is legit! My blood results before and after will prove that.
My initial IGF-1 was 166 with fasting glucose at 92.

I did a 8 on 4 off protocol.
Started with 10mg ED taken before bed. I had some of the best sleep of my life with vivid dreams that everyone talks about. Hunger was slightly more but not bad. No negative sides to speak of.

The next 8/4 cycle, I took 10mg ED in the MORNING. Results were very similar but hunger was more pronounced.

The 3rd 8/4 cycle I took 20mg ED at NIGHT. 20mg is where MK starts to shine. Hunger was much more pronounced. Pumps at the gym were great. Sleep even better. I also gained 4-5 lbs basically overnight which was probably due to water retention. I had very little issues with lethargy. I had a few instances where I had significant lethargy for an hour or so (GH pulse maybe?) but it later subsided. Energy in general was higher probability due to better sleep.

During this cycle I got blood results:
IGF-1 264 ng/mL and fasting glucose 103 mg/dL.

I did several more 8/4 cycles with 20 mg ED. Hunger was crazy high for 4-5 days but was much less afterward. Once I started a new cycle the hunger would come back.

If you are considering MK-677, I would definitely recommend PureRawz for your next run.

Attachments

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice review! But not particularly a fan of that fasting glucose increase, wow!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice review! But not particularly a fan of that fasting glucose increase, wow!
His before was 92, so a 10 point difference is tiny.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
His before was 92, so a 10 point difference is tiny.
Yes. Pretty small increase but put me barely in the pre diabetic range. I wasn’t taking any sort of GDA but would definitely recommend berberine or similar for glucose control.

RedRyder87

Awards
I want to thank @TheVenom for giving me the opportunity to review this product.

This is my first time to take MK-677, so I decided to try it solo and see how my body reacts.

First and foremost this product is legit! My blood results before and after will prove that.
My initial IGF-1 was 166 with fasting glucose at 92.

I did a 8 on 4 off protocol.
Started with 10mg ED taken before bed. I had some of the best sleep of my life with vivid dreams that everyone talks about. Hunger was slightly more but not bad. No negative sides to speak of.

The next 8/4 cycle, I took 10mg ED in the MORNING. Results were very similar but hunger was more pronounced.

The 3rd 8/4 cycle I took 20mg ED at NIGHT. 20mg is where MK starts to shine. Hunger was much more pronounced. Pumps at the gym were great. Sleep even better. I also gained 4-5 lbs basically overnight which was probably due to water retention. I had very little issues with lethargy. I had a few instances where I had significant lethargy for an hour or so (GH pulse maybe?) but it later subsided. Energy in general was higher probability due to better sleep.

During this cycle I got blood results:
IGF-1 264 ng/mL and fasting glucose 103 mg/dL.

I did several more 8/4 cycles with 20 mg ED. Hunger was crazy high for 4-5 days but was much less afterward. Once I started a new cycle the hunger would come back.

If you are considering MK-677, I would definitely recommend PureRawz for your next run.
Did you experience any changes to liver enzymes while on PureRawz MK 677? I had elevated enzymes on a test just over a week ago but was taking ostarine at 30mg oral daily. So I stopped that. Was hoping to get the muscle building benefits of the MK 677 without any adverse effect on the liver.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you experience any changes to liver enzymes while on PureRawz MK 677? I had elevated enzymes on a test just over a week ago but was taking ostarine at 30mg oral daily. So I stopped that. Was hoping to get the muscle building benefits of the MK 677 without any adverse effect on the liver.
Ostarine is what caused your increase. It is known to stress the liver.