Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 what is your best non stim pump product ? I am going to be logging a Fat Burner that has a lot of Caffeine that you take Pre Workout so I need a good Non Stim Pump Product. Thank you for your help.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

@sns8778
They do both look very good............hummmmmmmmmm

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super Swole is a great product but out of stock at the moment. We reformulated to remove the GlycerPump bc we were getting some complaints about it clumping, which is unavoidable with GlycerPump unfortunately. We will be adding a couple things in its place but I'm not sure an exact ETA.

VasoForce XT is a great product and a lot of people love the versatility of it being in a capsule form. That way they can adjust their dosage to their individual needs and also have the convenience of popping capsules and not having to make a drink. This is especially convenient for people on the go and who drink intra's so they don't have to mix and drink 2 different things.

For people that do want stims, we have VasoForce Rush which is the stimulant version of VasoForce XT.

Here is the ingredient panel for VasoForce XT:

VasoForce-XT-BANNER.png

Right now with the New Year sale, the price with coupon code newyears30 would make it be 31.49 each :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good move on taking that glycerpump out of the product. Man what a pain that stuff is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good move on taking that glycerpump out of the product. Man what a pain that stuff is.
We've had a lot of feedback here of people wishing that we hadn't. But market wide, people assume that clumps means somethings wrong with the product when that's not the case. So just from a business perspective, it was a move we had to make.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Thank you for your reply - Order placed -
  • ORDER NUMBER:3766
I was going to order the Super Swole, thanks for the heads up on its being out of stock, if you have any deals on the clumping ones let me know i would buy one or two of those also.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Thank you for your reply - Order placed -
  • ORDER NUMBER:3766
I was going to order the Super Swole, thanks for the heads up on its being out of stock, if you have any deals on the clumping ones let me know i would buy one or two of those also.
Thank you. Happy New Year.

I'm sorry, we don't have any of the old ones left. I wish we did. I'll make a note to let you know as soon as the new ones are in stock and available though.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've had a lot of feedback here of people wishing that we hadn't. But market wide, people assume that clumps means somethings wrong with the product when that's not the case. So just from a business perspective, it was a move we had to make.
Clumps mean "good".

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clumps mean "good".
We have been considering releasing another product with GlycerPump in it (a powdered product for pumps). If we do, we were just going to put a sticker on the product and explain it very prominently in the write up about the possible clumping.

With Super Swole, the problem was retailers would buy it for resale and then customers would buy it and want to return it to them and we had to give them credit. And bc the formula was so loaded and cost so much to make, we were just losing too much money off of it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
could it be put in a pill or capsule ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you. Happy New Year.

I'm sorry, we don't have any of the old ones left. I wish we did. I'll make a note to let you know as soon as the new ones are in stock and available though.
Setria L-Glutathione, 3D Pump, or even betaine would be a good sub in there with the formula you have. Would not kill your price point either and provide far better consistency in the long run. Even something like Taurine or Alpha GPC would not be bad to include in there even as a pump product. I am sure you already have it planned out, but this is me just looking at the formula and how it could be an asset and also improve the consistency. Glycerpump in general is horrible. I know Dan tested 9 different forms for Ghost Pump and could never find one that yielded a proper consistency.

The nitrate route may be pricey (As we know Kramer is not always the best person to work with)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Setria L-Glutathione, 3D Pump, or even betaine would be a good sub in there with the formula you have. Would not kill your price point either and provide far better consistency in the long run. Even something like Taurine or Alpha GPC would not be bad to include in there even as a pump product. I am sure you already have it planned out, but this is me just looking at the formula and how it could be an asset and also improve the consistency. Glycerpump in general is horrible. I know Dan tested 9 different forms for Ghost Pump and could never find one that yielded a proper consistency.

The nitrate route may be pricey (As we know Kramer is not always the best person to work with)
Thank you. I appreciate the suggestions.

We already have it decided on and labels printed and in the flavor sampling process though. We had already done the flavor sampling process one place and they got so far behind that we've been working with another place on trying to get it done there. We have two of the flavors done but the Cosmic Candy is giving us a bit of a hard time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I appreciate the suggestions.

We already have it decided on and labels printed and in the flavor sampling process though. We had already done the flavor sampling process one place and they got so far behind that we've been working with another place on trying to get it done there. We have two of the flavors done but the Cosmic Candy is giving us a bit of a hard time.
Look forward to trying it Steve.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad there are people here that know this kind of thing..................