Prohormomes

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ran it solo for 6 weeks. Forgot the dosage but it was dash ofer "normal". Gained and kept 11lbs. And lost 7lbs of fat at least
Dude thanks a lot ! Did you hVe any lethargy or libido issues?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone ran Halodrol (Hdrol clone) and Lgd that can offer opinion on which one is better for gains/sides. I know some opinion is Lgd is the safer bet but I'm pretty sure it still effects lipids/liver and some size might be water retention.

Appreciate any feedback.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Built is good to go and not under dosed 20mg a day of their dmz will be fine. They are both a good option the az will dry you the **** out though so be ready for that. Honestly i'd do dmz week 1 - 4 and az week 2 - 6. Would be sick

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Built is good to go and not under dosed 20mg a day of their dmz will be fine. They are both a good option the az will dry you the **** out though so be ready for that. Honestly i'd do dmz week 1 - 4 and az week 2 - 6. Would be sick
You think 20/20/20/20 DMZ solo would suffice for a 4 week cycle?

Do you recommend using a test base?
Would 3AD work?

I was reading BB.com forums and these guys in 09 were running testobolanv2 as a base and reversatol for pct which seems to me to be very lazy and under prepared lol

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ran Halodrol (Hdrol clone) and Lgd that can offer opinion on which one is better for gains/sides. I know some opinion is Lgd is the safer bet but I'm pretty sure it still effects lipids/liver and some size might be water retention.

Appreciate any feedback.
Never ran it

I’ve heard vicious labs are gtg

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never ran it

I’ve heard vicious labs are gtg
Thanks. From what I have researched today, most think Hdrol is the better option as Lgd is only worth running at higher dosages...and that's when the sides hit. I suppose at least Hdrol has been around for many years unlike Lgd so I'll opt for that.

JerryDaBeast

Awards
I appreciate everyones advice. Everyone seems knowledgeable about this stuff. Does anyone know of or use protien factory. I was going to buy creatine and protien and preworkout. But want to see if anyone has had success with their products or it was BS

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He’s not lying bro
You already have a better base than the majority of kids that start running hormones

Keep your BF around 8-12 and just shoot for consistently good workouts, keep adding weight on the bar, and keep pounding food
You can get there and you can do it naturally

Try some natty products if you so desire
I know when I was your age I tried all that **** and most of it didn’t do much

Best advice I’d say is get creatine, a good pre, train hard and consistently for years

You’ll get there
Thanks bro, guess I will stick to the natty life for now. I'm going to try. It's been hard with all of the hypogonadal symptoms I suffer too but just have to keep pushing.

I get some from the natural stuff, but not major changes. havent even tried creatine yet.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro, guess I will stick to the natty life for now. I'm going to try. It's been hard with all of the hypogonadal symptoms I suffer too but just have to keep pushing.

I get some from the natural stuff, but not major changes. havent even tried creatine yet.
What symptoms are you taking about bro?

Try a natty test booster
If you’re low something like Mtest May help

Disclaimer- I am not your primary care physician

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What symptoms are you taking about bro?

Try a natty test booster
If you’re low something like Mtest May help

Disclaimer- I am not your primary care physician
I'll pm you about it, but yeah , I am thinking a test booster with backed ingredients could be helpful

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Appreciate any feedback.
Dose depending, hdrol at 50 and lgd at less then 20 are a waste for me. Hdrol at 75 and lgd at 30 are about the same. Build a little muscle and no side effects. Hdrol at 100 to 125 build more muscle and only side was shin pumps and lower back pumps. Nothing serious tho. Injectable lgd at 30 EOD was stronger then all the stuff I mentioned with still no sides. None were majior mass builders but all put on some muscle. Just my results, don't mean yours will be the same

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You think 20/20/20/20 DMZ solo would suffice for a 4 week cycle?

Do you recommend using a test base?
Would 3AD work?

I was reading BB.com forums and these guys in 09 were running testobolanv2 as a base and reversatol for pct which seems to me to be very lazy and under prepared lol
Dmz 30mg minimum when ran solo 40 to 60 way better

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dose depending, hdrol at 50 and lgd at less then 20 are a waste for me. Hdrol at 75 and lgd at 30 are about the same. Build a little muscle and no side effects. Hdrol at 100 to 125 build more muscle and only side was shin pumps and lower back pumps. Nothing serious tho. Injectable lgd at 30 EOD was stronger then all the stuff I mentioned with still no sides. None were majior mass builders but all put on some muscle. Just my results, don't mean yours will be the same
Great insight thanks alot.

Think I'll go with Hdrol at 50 first week then 75mg with 300 mg of 4-Diol.

30mg of Lgd for me is perhaps a step into the unknown as not much info out there at higher doses. Obvious I'll be taking the cycle supports with the Hdrol and run it for 5-6 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great insight thanks alot.

Think I'll go with Hdrol at 50 first week then 75mg with 300 mg of 4-Diol.

30mg of Lgd for me is perhaps a step into the unknown as not much info out there at higher doses. Obvious I'll be taking the cycle supports with the Hdrol and run it for 5-6 weeks.
Lots of guys run oral lgd at 30-50mg a day. It's not uncommon. And I really think your wasting money starting hdrol at 50mg. Also you won't notice much till week 3 on hdrol so get enough for 6 weeks.

It's very common for guys to run 100mg of dbol or anadrol. 100mg of hdrol is nothing in comparison to 20 or 30mg of dbol. If your gonna mess wit hormones then get your money worth

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lots of guys run oral lgd at 30-50mg a day. It's not uncommon. And I really think your wasting money starting hdrol at 50mg. Also you won't notice much till week 3 on hdrol so get enough for 6 weeks.

It's very common for guys to run 100mg of dbol or anadrol. 100mg of hdrol is nothing in comparison to 20 or 30mg of dbol. If your gonna mess wit hormones then get your money worth
Well I ran M1-T back in the day and made MENTAL gains. Did a few (stupidly) oral only Dbol cycles at 25mg as well which under performed to my expectations. Epistane gave me the worst shin pumps ever as well. Osta and Mk677 wrecked my V02 max, but alot of good feedback from Hdrol so I thought why not.
I have a good supply so that's covered. Will reconsider starting at 50mg and maybe just jump in at 75mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I ran M1-T back in the day and made MENTAL gains. Did a few (stupidly) oral only Dbol cycles at 25mg as well which under performed to my expectations. Epistane gave me the worst shin pumps ever as well. Osta and Mk677 wrecked my V02 max, but alot of good feedback from Hdrol so I thought why not.
I have a good supply so that's covered. Will reconsider starting at 50mg and maybe just jump in at 75mg.
Oral dbol only makes more sense then any other oral only cycle. Dbol was used for trt, and literally every bodybuilder back in the day did plenty of dbol only cycles. low dose longer cycles work great with dbol only

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1