Unanswered Progress pics, opinions?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I figured I’d make a little log instead of continuing to post in my old anabolics threads.
I’m about 12 -14 weeks into a cut. I was 210lbs when starting and I’m hovering around 175-173lbs for the past 3-4 weeks but I’m much leaner than

IMG_1269.JPG

207lbs October 2018
IMG_1643.JPG

175lbs March 2019
IMG_2013.JPG

175lbs April 2019

Gotta scratch my face out of two others I’ll post in a minute.

Attachments

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well it’s got to be above 15% because no abs... but still you’ve lost quite a bit of fat and seem to be gaining muscle. That arm is bigger and that waist is smaller. Absolutely.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t focus too much on numbers just keep going.
This! You've made some awesome progress! Keep going and don't worry about bf %.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This! You've made some awesome progress! Keep going and don't worry about bf %.
Thanks brother! I’ve been eating in a deficit mainly high protein and carbs slightly lower, low fat unless I have a low carb day. I tend to go back and forth a lot. One day a week I go up in calories a bit to keep my metabolism up and just do extra cardio the next day.
I feel like the pics that are one month apart really keep me motivated even though I’m the same weight, they keep me from focusing on it all that much.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like the pics that are one month apart really keep me motivated even though I’m the same weight, they keep me from focusing on it all that much.
Even though you're the same weight if you're seeing results in the mirror that's the main thing. I wouldn't worry about the scale.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't look like you've lost size or muscle considering it was quite a bit cut. Just looks like a leaner version of yourself.