Post cycle plan

hemotep

Well, here is my post cycle plan, just wondering what you guys think. I've been doing the T1 at the recommended dosage. Im curently in my 3rd week.

I started Zma today (400mg Mg & 15mg Zn from Mg Tabs, and 50mg Mg and 15mg Zn from Multivitamin, all taken at night).

At the start of nex week, my 4th and final week I plan to start 6 oxo and Fuzu at thier recommended doses ang continue untill the bottles are gone.

As far as sides go, Im noticing a little puffy nipple (could just be paranoia), definitely shrunken nuggets, and pretty ugly acne on my shoulders. I also tend to be getting a mild heart-burn type feeling now and then (never happened before). And Im starting experience flu like symptons (could be the flu though :mad: ) Ok, enough rambling....
does this sound like a good plan????

Oh yea, as far as gains, I seem to be up about 5 or 6 lbs, and strength has finally started to go up. (from 150lbs on pushdowns for 7-8 reps, to 165 for 11 reps).

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good bro. Heres a few other things you can do too: Lower training volume, eca stack in small does spaced evenly throughout the day, up your calories, and get some efa's. You should be set, good luck with the rest of your cycle!

Sean

Awards
The ECA is infinitely useful to get your ass moving in the gym again.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good bro. Heres a few other things you can do too: Lower training volume, eca stack in small does spaced evenly throughout the day, up your calories, and get some efa's. You should be set, good luck with the rest of your cycle!
why you say throughout the day in smaller doses (compared to lets say xenadrine, where you would take 2 pills X 2 times a day)? you thinking there more benefits of spliting that even more into something like 1 pill x 4 times a day?

Sean

Awards
Something like that, sage. Apparently ECA is anti-catabolic, and you want it constantly in your blood at all times of the day.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes exactly like that. ECA acts as an anti-catabolic much like but to a lesser extent Clen so you want steady levels of it as Sean said. So id space out the dosings making sure to take one maybe an hour or two before working out and then one right before in order to boost energy for workout as you could def be feeling a little slow with little real test and little enduced real test in your system.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Yes exactly like that. ECA acts as an anti-catabolic much like but to a lesser extent Clen so you want steady levels of it as Sean said. So id space out the dosings making sure to take one maybe an hour or two before working out and then one right before in order to boost energy for workout as you could def be feeling a little slow with little real test and little enduced real test in your system.
ive actually been doing similar to that since ive gotten off T-1 a week back. (working out in the morning, about 2 hours after waking up, so i take 2 pills 30 min. before workout, 1 about 3-4 hrs later, and another 1 3 hours after that) but i might have to change it up a bit by taking it as soon as i wake up, another before workout, and the same 1 pill intake the rest of the day. good to know you guys.

hemotep

Pushowns, or what I call em, are like rope pushdowns for tri's using a high cable, cept i was using the metal triangle shaped bar.

Kay

Awards
you tool 10g of 4ad right ? did you notice any water gain?
I am taking 11 g for this cycle, and my weight is up significantly, i was just wondering how much water weight would that be?

Does it take long to get rid of the extra water ?

hemotep

Yea, theres 10 grams of 4ad, but ive still got a week and a half left. But how can you tell how much of the weight you gain is water weight? My weight has really gone up all that much, and I just noticed an increase in strength my last work out.

Kay

Awards
oh then its fine, i am done 10 days, and i am up 6.5 lbs.
So i was a little surprised at that much weight so thats all