Please welcome to the AX team.....

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Also this app is advertisement free. There are no banners, or annoying ads. We wanted this to be a pure experience. The personal trainers also wanted this. Nothing inside the app is going to try to get you to buy anything, or spam in your inbox. It's a next level training experience.

When we first started putting some users on it they were surveyed. The surveys came back and on average each participant said they would willingly pay $39 a month for the service. Of course beta testers get to use it for free. After the beta and the app is launched it will be $19 a month....again real personal trainers.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also this app is advertisement free. There are no banners, or annoying ads. We wanted this to be a pure experience. The personal trainers also wanted this. Nothing inside the app is going to try to get you to buy anything, or spam in your inbox. It's a next level training experience.

When we first started putting some users on it they were surveyed. The surveys came back and on average each participant said they would willingly pay $39 a month for the service. Of course beta testers get to use it for free. After the beta and the app is launched it will be $19 a month....again real personal trainers.
That seems pretty darn generous to me for all that it should offer.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
That seems pretty darn generous to me for all that it should offer.
Agreed! I'm still stunned by that new flavor offer for SuperSize...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That's an unbelievable offer.