Pine Pollen and hair loss

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
Does pine pollen have properties that would cause hair loss/ thinning?

I’ve noticed a lot more hair shedding than usual along with my hair thinning out since supplementing with Pine Pollen. Not sure if it’s related or if it’s other factors.

Also taking SNS Optimize T & Apex Alchemy Arimahex but only for the last 2 weeks and I was already starting to see a difference in my hair prior to starting the two.

Thx

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
while its a minute amount, pine pollen contains at least 4 male sex hormones so its possible It could cause issues in some.

I looked into your question directly and found no studies suggesting it causes thinning. I dint dig real deep but...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does pine pollen have properties that would cause hair loss/ thinning?

I’ve noticed a lot more hair shedding than usual along with my hair thinning out since supplementing with Pine Pollen. Not sure if it’s related or if it’s other factors.

Also taking SNS Optimize T & Apex Alchemy Arimahex but only for the last 2 weeks and I was already starting to see a difference in my hair prior to starting the two.

Thx
Pine Pollen is a great seller for us because of its effect on libido and I've never had anyone report any issues with hair loss on it.

I've researched Pine Pollen a lot, and as mentioned above, it does minute amounts of some phytonutrients with hormonal activity, but its such low amounts that its even safe to be taken by females, so they shouldn't have any impact on it.

Different things work differently for different people, so I would never rule out the possibility of anything, but if it is happening and related to it, I think it would be more of a personal response/sensitivity to it than the ingredient itself.

I'm super, super prone to hair loss myself and I've used Pine Pollen a lot and never had any issues with it personally.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm prone to hair loss, have taken pine pollen and have had zero issues.

Apex Alchemy Arimahex I believe contains 6-OXO which has been shown to increase DHT and in turn could cause hair shedding.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
Pine Pollen is a great seller for us because of its effect on libido and I've never had anyone report any issues with hair loss on it.

I've researched Pine Pollen a lot, and as mentioned above, it does minute amounts of some phytonutrients with hormonal activity, but its such low amounts that its even safe to be taken by females, so they shouldn't have any impact on it.

Different things work differently for different people, so I would never rule out the possibility of anything, but if it is happening and related to it, I think it would be more of a personal response/sensitivity to it than the ingredient itself.

I'm super, super prone to hair loss myself and I've used Pine Pollen a lot and never had any issues with it personally.
Thanks for your insight. I doubt they’re related too but thought I’d ask just in case there were any other cases of people mentioning the same thing. Man, I’d really hate to stop taking Pine Pollen because of how good it makes me feel along with libido being through the roof is a huge plus too ;) . Thx again for the fast response.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
I'm prone to hair loss, have taken pine pollen and have had zero issues.

Apex Alchemy Arimahex I believe contains 6-OXO which has been shown to increase DHT and in turn could cause hair shedding.
Hmmmm now there’s a thought.. Maybe my hair shedding was always a thing but not noticeable until the addition of Arimahex which made it more pronounced.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmmm now there’s a thought.. Maybe my hair shedding was always a thing but not noticeable until the addition of Arimahex which made it more pronounced.
Arimahex is very strong what dosage are you using?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had thought about that myself, but didn't want to mention it out of respect for the brand, but I have always heard about 6-OXO as an ingredient causing hair shedding in some people. That's not specific to their product, just the ingredient itself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your insight. I doubt they’re related too but thought I’d ask just in case there were any other cases of people mentioning the same thing. Man, I’d really hate to stop taking Pine Pollen because of how good it makes me feel along with libido being through the roof is a huge plus too ;) . Thx again for the fast response.
I'm really glad that you like Pine Pollen, and also that you mentioned how it just in general helps you feel good along with the libido increase.

I think its one of the most overlooked products that we make in terms of not getting mentioned on here. It's a good seller overall, but rarely gets mentioned here on AM. And its funny, because I have people all the time ask when we will be introducing Libido Boost XT, and I am excited about that project, but every time I'm asked, it makes me want to ask in reply - have you ever tried our Pine Pollen? Bc it puts my libido in orbit haha.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
I'm really glad that you like Pine Pollen, and also that you mentioned how it just in general helps you feel good along with the libido increase.

I think its one of the most overlooked products that we make in terms of not getting mentioned on here. It's a good seller overall, but rarely gets mentioned here on AM. And its funny, because I have people all the time ask when we will be introducing Libido Boost XT, and I am excited about that project, but every time I'm asked, it makes me want to ask in reply - have you ever tried our Pine Pollen? Bc it puts my libido in orbit haha.
Lol!! Yes!! Plus can’t complain at the fact how affordable it is too. Really is overlooked on this board imo

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Running 1ml/daily at night applying on the traps and shoulders.
I would back it off a little. perhaps .5 ml per day or even 1ml eod.

give it a couple of weeks and reassess.

also, you could quit it altogether to see if it is an obvious fix or not.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're prone to MPB, then 6-OXO can cause shedding by increased DHT. Having said that, how long have you been running Arimahex? MPB shedding doesn't just happen overnight or even over the first several weeks of increased DHT. It takes time for the follicles to actually fall out, so it might not necessarily be that either.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've posted this a few times but until someone can show me something better, I have had great success with this shampoo, I get really positive feedback from the girl who cuts my hair, and my last two epiandro runs have shown far less less shedding than my first run a year ago when I was on normal shampoo. I combine this with a biotin conditioner (cheapo from like grocery outlet) and the 5% monox off amazon

Pine Pollen is a great seller for us
yours is capsule form right? I might want to snag some. I have used pine pollen in powder form before and it was very messy but I honestly think I saw fantastic results. I seem to remember it really feeling like an anti aging phenomena, with a softening of crows feet etc

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yours is capsule form right? I might want to snag some. I have used pine pollen in powder form before and it was very messy but I honestly think I saw fantastic results. I seem to remember it really feeling like an anti aging phenomena, with a softening of crows feet etc
Yes, it is in capsule form. 180 caps per bottle - 500 mg. per capsule.

It's a great product - excellent for overall feeling better and awesome for libido.

We have a stack special right now on it where a person gets a free Tribulus-750 with it as well.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is in capsule form. 180 caps per bottle - 500 mg. per capsule.

It's a great product - excellent for overall feeling better and awesome for libido.

We have a stack special right now on it where a person gets a free Tribulus-750 with it as well.

I haven't used Tribulus in any serious capacity since like 2016 but I recall the results being astounding, I'm sure your product is better than anything I got off amazon. I'll hit you up with a text cause i need to reload the preWO too.

Bob1983

Awards
I've posted this a few times but until someone can show me something better, I have had great success with this shampoo, I get really positive feedback from the girl who cuts my hair, and my last two epiandro runs have shown far less less shedding than my first run a year ago when I was on normal shampoo. I combine this with a biotin conditioner (cheapo from like grocery outlet) and the 5% monox off amazon

You use this as a daily shampoo or is it a 2/3 times a week thing like ketocanazole?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You use this as a daily shampoo or is it a 2/3 times a week thing like ketocanazole?
Every time I shower which is twice a day on training days. It does leave the hair a little like... Dry or matted feeling . It's not horrible but I prefer adding a cheapo biotin conditioner I grabbed for like $4.99 at the local grocery outlet.