xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanted to put up this thread to see what folks find with their use of Phytocaine.

Personally I get a warm calming effect in the area I apply to. I have not noticed any mood or overall calming effects that some of you have reported. mostly the aches and pains in my joints are non issue while I am on this stuff!

what's it like for some of you people?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try Phytocaine Now (if you haven't Already), with our BLACK FRIDAY BOGO FREE Sale!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I strained a muscle in my lower back shoveling snow the other day lol I think I might give this a try and see if it helps. Tomorrow seems like a good day to place an order.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like this stuff. its very calming to sore muscles for me.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I strained a muscle in my lower back shoveling snow the other day lol I think I might give this a try and see if it helps. Tomorrow seems like a good day to place an order.
Would Phytocaine be the best Apex product for my lower back? It also seems like Helios and/or Relax could help as well. Just wondering what the best option would be to help alleviate the pain of a strained lower back muscle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would Phytocaine be the best Apex product for my lower back? It also seems like Helios and/or Relax could help as well. Just wondering what the best option would be to help alleviate the pain of a strained lower back muscle.
Phytocaine would be great!
I'm also a Huge fan of Helios. I use it Daily.
And, Ripper is a Big fan of Relax on his muscles in the evening.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just started using this for my shoulder and I'm really enjoying it. Below are some of my thoughts:

Pros
  • It works. This is the most important thing. I love that nice cooling menthol sensation which kicks in right away and lasts for hours.
  • Great bottling and pump. High end glass bottle and a really good pump. I like that there is a 5 pump suggestion (which I don't need the full 5 pumps), so it's much easier to control and apply the proper needed amount to the area.
  • Price. I got the 60ml on a BOGO which is a great deal because this thing will last for a good amount of time. I used this for my shoulder and originally used 5 pumps but I didn't even need that much. You can get away with 3 pumps to the area easily.
Cons
  • Smell. Not my favorite smell in the world but that was to be expected from the menthol. Kind of like how you expect the same from Bengay.
  • Takes awhile to dry. This is going to depend on how much you use. I personally don't think most people will need to apply 5 pumps to the area but if you do apply 5 pumps to your shoulder for instance, this will take awhile to dry. I would start with maybe 2 pumps and do that twice per day if you want. Or maybe 3 pumps if you want to only use it once per day. Personally, I don't need the full 5 pumps for my shoulder but everyone will play around with this to see what works for them. But if you're going to apply 5 pumps at once to an area like your shoulder, it can take some time to dry.
Overall very happy with this product. This is a great product to just have on hand in case you have any pain. I will say that because this product works so well, I would advise being cautious using it pre-workout. Reason is that it's very effective in masking the pain, so you might not want to have that pain masked if you are exercising that muscle. For example, I use it on my shoulder and it works well. However, when I'm training my shoulders I make slight adjustments to the range of motion so that I don't go too far as to further irritate or injury my shoulder but when you use Phytocaine, you lose the sense of exactly where that range of motion is because it kills the pain... which is a good thing but can also be a little bit dangerous if used pre-workout.

I'm excited to use Arimahex, however that will probably sit in my stash until my next cycle in like October-ish. But I'm thinking about using my bottles of AET-50 and Ursa Major in a few more weeks during PCT/ time off.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just put some on my sore shoulder... its been a month or so since I used it... but damn I love the scent of this product!~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just put some on my sore shoulder... its been a month or so since I used it... but damn I love the scent of this product!~
How's your shoulder doing?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pulled a muscle in my lower back the other day working out, could this possibly help with something like this?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pulled a muscle in my lower back the other day working out, could this possibly help with something like this?
yes.. its quite amazing how fast it (the HHC) calms the stressed muscle down. I'm talking like seconds. from there that uber menthol is really long lasting and soothing in a different way than other muscle rubs. highly recommended.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoa!!! CHECK IT~

APEX Has a special sale starting today at high noon!~
Get the worlds BEST HHC/Menthol muscle rub at 60% off!!!

If you train hard and have sore joints or muscles this stuff is unlike any other muscle rub out there. Almost immediate relief with long lasting, soothing effects from the special high % menthol.

Dont rest on this one. You will not get a better deal than this!!