Phytocaine 2023 Thread

Apex_Alchemy

Apex_Alchemy

Awards
Phytocaine is a transdermal hexahydrocannabinol product.

Hexahydrocannabinol is a cannabinoid, a naturally occurring compound found in hemp and other plants. Cannabinoids are commonly used topically to reduce intense pain, mild itching, and/or muscle and joint soreness. Phytocaine may help with muscle aches, joint pains, rest, and relaxation!

Apply 5-10 pumps per day of this fast drying gel to your arms, shoulders, or legs to reduce muscle aches and increase relaxation!

phytocaine111:22.jpg

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wanted to share my experience with Phytocaine. I recently started playing volleyball in a league. I bumped into someone as we both jumped up for the ball and landed on my knee at an angle. The next day i was having sharp pain when moving it at different angles. I immediately started applying 5 pumps of phytocaine around the whole knee area. It’s been nearly a week and it feels so much better- even after the first application there was a notable improvement. This is great stuff - put it where it hurts!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wanted to share my experience with Phytocaine. I recently started playing volleyball in a league. I bumped into someone as we both jumped up for the ball and landed on my knee at an angle. The next day i was having sharp pain when moving it at different angles. I immediately started applying 5 pumps of phytocaine around the whole knee area. It’s been nearly a week and it feels so much better- even after the first application there was a notable improvement. This is great stuff - put it where it hurts!
That's awesome! Really glad it helped you out!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forgive my ignorance, but is this something that could "possibly" show up on a drug test? I haven't been able to use cbd because of that. My employer doesn't care where thc comes from if I pop positive.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgive my ignorance, but is this something that could "possibly" show up on a drug test? I haven't been able to use cbd because of that. My employer doesn't care where thc comes from if I pop positive.
Yes, it is a possibility, IMO. I haven't been able to find definitive data but it is structurally very close to THC. So, I can see a number of testing methods picking it up as THC itself or as a "THC metabolite."

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm always jealous of people who get to try this kind of stuff.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm always jealous of people who get to try this kind of stuff.
If you're looking for something relaxing that won't pop a test, have you tried AET-50?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're looking for something relaxing that won't pop a test, have you tried AET-50?
Yes, I love it! I was more here for the healing properties, though. I recently hurt my shoulder and don't have the patience to sit on the sidelines and rest...

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve used Helios and it works wonders for me for inflammation especially on my shoulders. Is this an anti inflammatory as well? How are these different in regards to healing and inflammation. I know one is CBD and the other circumin, so just different pathways?? Helios is my go to when I get a little overuse inflammation going

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My point still stands... no need to be jealous of something that may not work.
No jealousy At All.
But I'd be careful making such statements about a board sponsor's products.
I KNOW that they work.
From personal experience, and all of the positive feedback we get, that doesn't agree with your own.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No jealousy At All.
But I'd be careful making such statements about a board sponsor's products.
I KNOW that they work.
From personal experience, and all of the positive feedback we get, that doesn't agree with your own.
I didn't say this board sponsor's product didn't work, and the guy I was replying to literally said he was jealous. I said the cbd i used by multiple manufacturers didn't work. But, to be honest, when I replied to him I wasn't even thinking that I was in a product release thread. I'll delete my original post.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't say this board sponsor's product didn't work, and the guy I was replying to literally said he was jealous. I said the cbd i used by multiple manufacturers didn't work. But, to be honest, when I replied to him I wasn't even thinking that I was in a product release thread. I'll delete my original post.
My apologies, brother.
I should've asked you about it privately, as the way I took it seemed to be out of character for you.

Thank you for the clarification.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to point out that Relax is the APEX CBD offering, and while this is a cannabinoid, the effects of this combined with the menthol present a very unique feel on sore muscles.

the gentle warming and calming release are very nice.

I use this sparingly on my wife who may get tested for drugs in the future just to be sure.