Phenta plex pre-workout

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Still can't decide if I should buy this. In my country it's ridiculously cheap (20$ for tub). But experiences are mixed.
So I would be very grateful if you share your experience here

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The last couple pages of this thread have reviews for Phenta Plex

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The last couple pages of this thread have reviews for Phenta Plex

Thank you. Gotta check

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like a complete waste of money at any price to me. Could probably pop a handful of caffeine pills and get the same effect. There's nothing in it to support muscle growth, nothing that is going to enhance pump, nothing to help with recovery.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still can't decide if I should buy this. In my country it's ridiculously cheap (20$ for tub). But experiences are mixed.
I like it for long lasting energy and good focus. It’s definitely worth $20 bucks imo.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like it for long lasting energy and good focus. It’s definitely worth $20 bucks imo.
Fair point, when I said waste of money that was probably a little harsh. LOL! As a pure energy drink you are right that's a good price and heck when I looked it up the first place that popped up was selling it for $39.99. If using it preworkout I would at very least get some bulk L-Citrulline and add 6 or 8 grams per serving. I'm starting to feel like everyone has forgotten that caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. And if someone really needs 400mg they may have a slight issue. Haha!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
20$ only!? Link for shop? But I guess it is Russia so would be expensive for me to import into EU. How can it be so cheap though?