Personally recommend!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just want to let everyone here know who is new to BPN that I spoke with the owner yesterday about carrying IBE's line of products and I must say that he is an EXTREMELY great guy and very easy to talk to. His prices are incredible and he is great to do business with. It is rare in this industry to find a genuine person but I recommend you guys do business with him, you won't regret it.

:bb3:

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
Thanks D, you as well! I hardly ever get the brains of the business as hands on as Dustin is. He's a walking Dr Octopuss, except hes a good guy and doesn't have tentacles to nab our Spidey with!
The direction IBE is headed is REALLY exciting. Rarely am I able to spend time on the phone for long periods of time due to the pace of the day ( just ask Bobo) to talk shop with the product designer of a company and get the vision of his idea's, thoughts, research done, studies, label verifications. This is the 1st time in a loooong time that Im pumped to get going with a company. They're for real, no me-too desires, and a serious handle on the untapped materials and comilations waiting to be introduced.
So...coming from you, I take those words very flattering-ly ( is that a word?). Thanks again, and after I talk w/ my cousin, I hope to get the ball rolling, big time!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I am glad JohnZ is the man, and Ihave always enjoyed seeing and talking to him, as I remember the days pre-ban I was a flubber guy asking questions about M1t and and other Prosteroids, he was the only knowledgable guy I could talk too, as well be personable. Overall I am glad he is here, and glad that you have a chance to meet/talk to such a great guy.

johnz

Awards
Thanks Apowerz!! Im happy you appreciate the help/ service!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Is this gonna happen? IBE's products will be sold by BPN?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Is this gonna happen? IBE's products will be sold by BPN?
We've already settled on price and we are only waiting for us to get our newest bottles in (as well as Matrix) and he is going to see the quantity that he is going to go with.

Yes it will happen eventually!

johnz

Awards
I'm passionate when it comes to carrying certain brands...this is one of them. Its great what has transpired, with Dustin calling and taking the time. Like I said, I usually have no time to talk to a compnay...I can decide on my own wether or not I want to carry them. But Dustin...He's not playing games, and I caught on right away. Lots of " Me too" comanies out there, not enough innovative companies out there not just with the balls, but with the brains too boot. IBE has both. Im on the horn with my cousin and trying to get an order going pronto.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh no problem... Also it was a pleasure to see you at the Show on Saturday.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys order has gone through to BPN so look for IBE soon! This is the beginning of a good relationship and we will be getting more of our products there soon.

Apowerz: Yes, Matrix will be there soon too :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds really, really, good.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Are we talking all products or a select few?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Are we talking all products or a select few?
X-Force and Epistane right now but in the next 1-3 weeks he should be getting Neurobalance, Matrix, and X-Lean :D!!! We are waiting on a few redesigns for those, don't you guys worry, we have a lot in store!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great match, can't go wrong with IBE's line.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
cant wait till u guys get nero balance in, i want to try this stuff

johnz

Awards
Next week it'll be in! Thanks for the support!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Me loves Neurobalance.
It was one of IBE's first products years ago did you know that? It sat in the back seat though for a super long time and no one knew about it. I believe if we can get some samples together of this stuff for some of the distributors and let them try it I am certain they will love it.

Worked on John at BPN lol.

I want to give him samples for his clients though because I know they will come back wanting more. The delivery system on it is cool as hell too. I have tried Neuro vs. just powdered phenibut and the difference is huge!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Regular phenibut does almost nothing for me. Neurobalance has a strong effect even at half the suggested dosing scheme.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i wish nutraplanet would carry your stuff, i buy 99% of my **** there

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i wish nutraplanet would carry your stuff, i buy 99% of my **** there
I have tried both and I personally liked BPN better. Both companies shipped fast and had great prices but BPN is definitely more personable and helped out more and some of the stuff that I really wanted and cared for were a little cheaper. Give them a try, you can't go wrong.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just noticed Matrix was up on BPN.

Is this the final version or is it the same as the Matrix IBE's selling off their home site?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like Lake and the boys might have some more important stuff to tend to atm so I'll let you guys know if it's new or the same when mine comes.

I got a little trigger-happy and went ahead and ordered some the first day I was asking about it. :D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Lake and the boys might have some more important stuff to tend to atm so I'll let you guys know if it's new or the same when mine comes.

I got a little trigger-happy and went ahead and ordered some the first day I was asking about it. :D
LOL. Let us know.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL. Let us know.
The Matrix finally came today! As soon as I got it in the house I popped one open to see if it was the final version or not since it's still got the old labels on it. Despite the old labels, these definitely are the Orange flavor, as opposed to the old Fruit Punch which I have as well. I'm not sure if that means it actually is the final version, but Lake was right when he said the Orange tastes much better than the Fruit Punch flavor.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The Matrix finally came today! As soon as I got it in the house I popped one open to see if it was the final version or not since it's still got the old labels on it. Despite the old labels, these definitely are the Orange flavor, as opposed to the old Fruit Punch which I have as well. I'm not sure if that means it actually is the final version, but Lake was right when he said the Orange tastes much better than the Fruit Punch flavor.
Cooooooool.