PCT w/ Formadrol Extreme

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
If running a 4-wk cycle of M1d and MM (Trifecta Stack), is 2 weeks of FE sufficient as indicated in all the Trifecta Stack ads? Seems like 4 weeks of FE is recommended in some threads here.

Just curious, as I only ordered 1 bottle of FE. . . If I need another I gotta get on it ASAP!!

Thanks in advance :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If running a 4-wk cycle of M1d and MM (Trifecta Stack), is 2 weeks of FE sufficient as indicated in all the Trifecta Stack ads? Seems like 4 weeks of FE is recommended in some threads here.

Just curious, as I only ordered 1 bottle of FE. . . If I need another I gotta get on it ASAP!!

Thanks in advance :)
I'd do 4 weeks. In fact Im doing the MMv2/M1D stack right now, but 6 weeks total. I plan on doseing like this for PCT

Week 1: 4caps (2am, 2pm)
Week 2: 3caps (1am, 2pm)
Week 3: 3caps (1am, 2pm)
Week 4: 2caps (1 am, 1pm)
Week 5: 1cap (pm)
Week 6: 1cap EOD (pm)
Week 7: 1cap E3D (every 3 days, pm)
Total caps: 97 (~1.5bottles)

I know its extensive but I've had some PCT issues in the past so I want to be sure im good to go. You can pick up Formadrol for ~$28 and throwing pSARM into the mix will also help with boosting natty test and that is But one get one at many online retailers. So all in all its not a huge chunk of change if you look at what your getting

2 bottles Formadrol
2 bottles pSARM
~$95 for 8 weeks which will take you into PCT and beyond

Man sorry for the ramble, did I get my point across,lol

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply! I think I got it but I just want to clarify. . . . . So weeks 1-7 you described are AFTER your M1D/MM2 cycle?? Are you running M1D/MM2 for 4 weeks? I've had a PCT issue in the past as well, and I want to be sure my bases are covered. Thanks again.

I'll be starting my cycle the first week of March, so I have some time to get my FE (and maybe pSARM?) ordered and shipped.

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Thanks! Since I'm doing 4 wks of M1D/MM2, I'll do 4 wks of FE. I guess you recommend tapering off the dose vs. doing 4 caps/day for 4 wks?

I'm just curious. . . are you running M1D 6 caps/day and MM2 3 caps/day for 6 wks?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks! Since I'm doing 4 wks of M1D/MM2, I'll do 4 wks of FE. I guess you recommend tapering off the dose vs. doing 4 caps/day for 4 wks?

I'm just curious. . . are you running M1D 6 caps/day and MM2 3 caps/day for 6 wks?
Yea I advise to go with the taper down approach

Here's what my cycle looks like

Week 1: 3caps MMv2/4caps M1D
Week 2: 3-4 caps MMv2/6caps M1D
Week 3-4: 4caps MMv2/6caps M1D
Week 5-6: 4-5caps MMv2/6caps M1D

I split my doses of M1D with breakfast and before bed meal, and MMv2 with before fasted cardio or breakfast and pre-workout

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Looking forward to hearing how your cycle goes!

Thanks so much for all your advice (and patience!) :)

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
pct for the designer cycles I've ran I always do the following and it works perfect for me.
(3) caps week 1
(2) caps week 2
(1) cap weeks 3 & 4

I love Formadrol btw.