Overall Health

09FXSTB

Awards
Hey Everyone. I am a long time lurker on AM, but a first time poster. I appreciate all of the info and insight you guys share and 99% of the time I can find an answer to a question or at least some opinions with a spirited debate about a certain topic. But I am posting today because I haven’t seen anyone talk about this.
so here it goes.
I have been on TRT since 2016 and once a year I’ll either blast with extra test or play around with some different Sarms. For all of these years, I have taken CEL cycle assist (2/3 of a full dose - 6 caps daily) and my blood work is always phenomenal. Never any issues with cholesterol, glucose, enzymes or anything. Even my fasting insulin has never been above 3.0. With all that said - my gut is telling me to not mess with stuff that is working, but I can’t help but want to try OL kings shield for 3 or 4 months, run bloods and see if my BW comes back even better. The reason I’m even contemplating this is because the write up for kings shield seems to indicate better blood pressure support. And while my BP is never way out of whack - I regularly test in the pre hypertension range.
So - sorry for the long post. But what do you guys think. Cycle Assist or Kings Shield? Which is the better overall support / health supp?
thanks
Jake

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The new Kings Shield of course.

Cycle Assist has never had effective doses for all of the ingredients. I haven’t bothered with that product since my first several cycles.

People love the idea that you can just address all health issues with one product, but it’s a pipe dream. Even Kings Shield doesn’t do this. But the bp control is much more significant at least, which indirectly protects the kidneys as well. I take like 40 pills a day in support supps on a blast. You can’t put that in an all-in-one product. Nevermind ideal dosage timing for different things.

Also, I challenge you to drop all of the support supps off blast and see where your health markers fall. You probably only need support for certain things, like perhaps your liver enzymes are great but LDL may run higher than you like - then you can focus on addressing what really needs attention. Or better, you don’t need any support.

09FXSTB

Awards
The new Kings Shield of course.

Cycle Assist has never had effective doses for all of the ingredients. I haven’t bothered with that product since my first several cycles.

People love the idea that you can just address all health issues with one product, but it’s a pipe dream. Even Kings Shield doesn’t do this. But the bp control is much more significant at least, which indirectly protects the kidneys as well. I take like 40 pills a day in support supps on a blast. You can’t put that in an all-in-one product. Nevermind ideal dosage timing for different things.

Also, I challenge you to drop all of the support supps off blast and see where your health markers fall. You probably only need support for certain things, like perhaps your liver enzymes are great but LDL may run higher than you like - then you can focus on addressing what really needs attention. Or better, you don’t need any support.
Thanks!

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you buy less support supplements you can buy a better blast cycle🤷‍♂️. Is it the best idea, no but then again I’m not sure how much any of those products are helping you. Especially a lowered dose on an under dosed product