Ordered, but not shipped after 1+ week.

simontupper

Awards
I made 4 orders, for a grand total of 300US$ (390CA$)
I'd kinda like to see something coming my way... They claim you package will be sent the same day... Not too sure about that!

I'll update this thread with a positive or a negative conclusion by July 15. I expect to have my supplements by then.

I know I can't expect impeccable delivery rates everytime like I'd get from a shop like BB.com, but I expect you to respect the claims you make and one of them is "same day shipping"

For now, I'm disapointed. but they can still fix with good support and faster delivery.

Good shop with a lot of choice, but definitely not perfect.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I made 4 orders, for a grand total of 300US$ (390CA$)
I'd kinda like to see something coming my way... They claim you package will be sent the same day... Not too sure about that!

I'll update this thread with a positive or a negative conclusion by July 15. I expect to have my supplements by then.

I know I can't expect impeccable delivery rates everytime like I'd get from a shop like BB.com, but I expect you to respect the claims you make and one of them is "same day shipping"

For now, I'm disapointed. but they can still fix with good support and faster delivery.

Good shop with a lot of choice, but definitely not perfect.
Ehrm...Okay... And what shop are we talking about?

simontupper

Awards
Strong Supplement Shop

AnabolicMinds.com > Forum > Supplement Forum > Supplement Stores > Strong Supplement Shop > Ordered, but not shipped after 1+ week.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Ehrm...Okay... And what shop are we talking about?
I'm going to assume strong supp, as its part of the link.

Same day shipping is usually if ordered before say.. 1pm

15th of July, that's absurd shipping times, I'm sure they will make it right

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Strong Supplement Shop

AnabolicMinds.com > Forum > Supplement Forum > Supplement Stores > Strong Supplement Shop > Ordered, but not shipped after 1+ week.
Thats not cool at all ! maybe some one from SSS wouldt like to explain

simontupper

Awards
Well, 1 week has passed and it's my first time with them. So I can't tell what's reseanable or not with this store I had pretty bad experiences with other supplement stores over the years.

Bottles with no protective seal
Bottles with just the name of the supplement on it, no info other than that
Wrong items
and stuff like that

Strong Supp Shop have a good selection of PH and they seem legit, but I don't feel like my costumer experience was as good as promised.
When you see "same day delivery" and you wait more than a week, you kinda feel robbed.

I'll see if it gets better.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well, 1 week has passed and it's my first time with them. So I can't tell what's reseanable or not with this store I had pretty bad experiences with other supplement stores over the years.

Bottles with no protective seal
Bottles with just the name of the supplement on it, no info other than that
Wrong items
and stuff like that

Strong Supp Shop have a good selection of PH and they seem legit, but I don't feel like my costumer experience was as good as promised.
When you see "same day delivery" and you wait more than a week, you kinda feel robbed.

I'll see if it gets better.
I could be do the sale going on ?? they get backed up sometimes i guess like other shops :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me look into this and we will get you squared away. Unfortunately with today being Sunday and the 4th of July tomorrow I'm not sure how soon I will get a response but I will exhaust all my resources to help you and get you squared away. We normally ship same day and pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction. I literally get my order next day without fail (even before being a company rep for them. I do live in the same state which helps). I know customs can cause a delay as well. You have checked tracking I assume?

Pm me your name email and order number and we will definitely get you taken care of ASAP :)

simontupper

Awards
I never never received an email saying that they shipped my packages. Can't track them...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent in on over and will update as soon as I here back

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just sent you a pm OP

simontupper

Awards
2 shipped, 1 cancelled and the last one is probably shipped my way next monday

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 shipped, 1 cancelled and the last one is probably shipped my way next monday
Glad it all got squared away :)Unfortunately we have to wait until the payments clear before we ship. Thanks for taking so long PayPal :/

simontupper

Awards
Guess what's waiting for me at the post office? Right in time for me review!

Strong Supps shop : 8/10
- Good store
- Fast replies with enough info for you to know what's going on with your package
- Good variety of supps (already mentionned, but it deserves another shout out.
- Slow handling of eChecks, but it's fine.

Paypal 4/10
- eChecks sometimes clear fast, other times it takes way too long
- Still waiting for my refund for the item that got cancelled. They withdrawed all I had in my bank account (payment cleared after I paid my rent, just before payday) + that damn 45$ fee that my bank charged me for not have that 13$ missing to complete the payment.
- Thanks paypal

UPS - 2-5 business days 6/10
- Received my package the 7th day
- Package arrived in my city last monday and stayed at in their locals until today
- Nothing catastrophic but kind of disapointing when you compared it with FedEx's 2-5 business days deliveries (most of the time you get it within 3 days)

Overrall experience 7/10
- Disapointed in a way, because everything went slow and it killed the enthusiasm I had to start a cycle
- Still a happy customer
- Will buy again (already did, because one got cancelled)