Olympus Labs/AlphaBulk.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi, everyone! I am a 50-year-old male, and I have been training for the last 13 years consistently. I started taking AlphaBulk on February 4 and took three capsules daily, and I experienced the so-called perfume burping, which did not phase me. My first workout was on February 6th, and my training session was excellent; while I was driving from the gym, I was feeling so good that I could have gone back to the gym and trained again. My workouts for 45 days while taking AlphaBulk have and still are increasing my strength, endurance, and recovery time during exercising, and the pumps are excellent. After 45 days, while taking AB, my stomach started to feel upset, and this feeling lasted for 10 minutes, and I trained in the morning in the fed state. I continued to take AlphaBulk, and I started taking AB after I had been in my training session for 15 minutes, and I did not experience any upset stomach Issues. Also, I did experience some fat loss while in a reasonable surplus. In my experience with AB, I must say; it’s a fantastic product. However, I believe the creators need to go back into the laboratory and do some tweaking due to the upset stomach issue and the burbs. Would I purchase AlphaBulk again? Yes, I would. I hope this can help someone, and I pray that everyone has a blessed day.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I had the same results and issues with Alpha Bulk. The upset stomach is the reason I had to pull the plug it seems a lot of the feedback is related to the same problem. It's a shame though, it really is a great Natural Anabolic I ran 2 bottles the issues has to be with α-Cedrene: cedarwood oil causing the runs.