Odd SAMe question

Redeemer

Awards
So, I just started taking SAMe 2 days ago for the mood support. I took some time off from the gymm, and entered into what I call "The dark night of the soul" Lost alot of weight and am now down to 167lb from 193, and I'm sure it was mostly muscle. (Good news is I hit the gym today and feel pretty good)

Anyways a search for SAMe turned up nothing and I was looking for more info. I now have even greater urgency because I dropped one of the 200mg tablets on the floor, and before I could pick it up, the puppy ate it. This happens often with fish oil, and it does not worry me. However I do not know enough about toxicity associated with SAMe to know if I should be worried. Any input?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know for certain but intuitively I'm thinking the pooch should be fine. It's a naturally occuring compound in mammals.

That was an expensive scooby snack. lol

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert but I too have a VERY anabolic dog. I figure with all the shite he eats hopefully none of my ex$pensive dog food treats will hurt him. LOL What can I say, monky see monkey doo.