Nootropics Unlimited Tianeptine Sulfate Review

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm normally not much of one for reviews, so this will be short and to the point. I ordered their 50 mg tianeptine sulfate tablets (along with 25 mg Flmodafinil tablets...which I haven't tried yet) about two weeks ago. The ordering process was very easy (used paypal) and responses to my questions after the order were very fast. Cost (with the discount offered over the holidays) were very good and about half the cost of my previous source. Tablets are very small and easy to swallow.

I started taking the product one week ago. I take 1-2 of the 50 mg tablets each day. Effects are similar to those I've experienced in the past. Within one hour I feel the increase in mood and large reduction in anxiety. Effects last for about 6-8 hours. After that there's a gradual drop off in effects but still more positive (and stable...which for me is a big deal) mood. Overall I'm very happy with the product and will definitely order from them again (maybe try some of the other great looking products they offer).