Nolva detection time (help!)

ziplocker9

Awards
Hi!
Just got tested a few days back (full wada panel) I live in a European country so they can randomly select people at the gym for testing.
I ran test prop for my cycle so I know I am safe there. I am worried about the nolva though!
I finished my pct 9.5 weeks ago. I have searched everywhere for detection times for nolva and found everything between 5-8 weeks. Anyone with experience? Should I be worried?

Thankful for any response!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
why are you getting a full wada test? are you in a professional/amateur sport where you should not be doing steroids? haha. If so I hope you get caught, but you should be fine.

ziplocker9

Awards
why are you getting a full wada test? are you in a professional/amateur sport where you should not be doing steroids? haha. If so I hope you get caught, but you should be fine.
That is the standard for the testing here unfortunately. They send the samples to wada-accredited labs... Not much I can do about that.
Thanks for your response, you know this for a fact? Been tested yourself?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is the standard for the testing here unfortunately. They send the samples to wada-accredited labs... Not much I can do about that.
Thanks for your response, you know this for a fact? Been tested yourself?
Haven't been tested, but generally if you are healthy it will be gone by 8 weeks, most likely even earlier. I know people who have been tested 5 weeks post and gone completely.

ziplocker9

Awards
Haven't been tested, but generally if you are healthy it will be gone by 8 weeks, most likely even earlier. I know people who have been tested 5 weeks post and gone completely.
Thank you, really appreciate it!

189$!

Awards
Hi!
Just got tested a few days back (full wada panel) I live in a European country so they can randomly select people at the gym for testing.
I ran test prop for my cycle so I know I am safe there. I am worried about the nolva though!
I finished my pct 9.5 weeks ago. I have searched everywhere for detection times for nolva and found everything between 5-8 weeks. Anyone with experience? Should I be worried?

Thankful for any response!
Did you end up passing the test?