Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I haven't been able to reply to this sooner!

First, you're as much part of the iconic family as I am! You have been and will always be...you'll probably never fully understand how grateful I am for everything you do.

So, essentially, I don't accept your resignation - you've always been a respected member of our community! Additionally, I don't know the details of what happened, but it doesn't matter...it's impossible to get along with everyone, especially on the internet, and all the time. if someone doesn't want to use our products, that's their loss too...we make some pretty awesome stuff!

The forum needs you, and I need you buddy!
thank you for the kind words rob, i truly appreciate you and the opportunity to be part of the iconic family!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s good to see the members support someone who has given so much to the forum. It’s sad that people have to complain about a rep or member for no other reason than to complain. If you don’t like what someone posts as long as it doesn’t go against the forum rules it should not be an issue, just don’t read the posts.
thank you chef, all this support has really surprised me and i am trully grateful to all who posted here---thank you!!!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was so happy when I saw @thebigt responed to your post. I have followed a lot of advice and recommendations from you in the past and have always been truly appreciative. Good to see ya!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was so happy when I saw @thebigt responed to your post. I have followed a lot of advice and recommendations from you in the past and have always been truly appreciative. Good to see ya!
thank you, i truly appreciate those kind words!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am late to the party but I’m glad the party is already over! @thebigt is the man

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you, my friend-what a long, strange trip we have had---and we keep on truckin-eh?
Sometimes I take breaks from the boards too, so I hear u man.

It really does seem like you have an army of support here. I personally dont care if you rep or not. Just know that there's a lot of us who enjoy your friendship and would hate to see you go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I take breaks from the boards too, so I hear u man.

It really does seem like you have an army of support here. I personally dont care if you rep or not. Just know that there's a lot of us who enjoy your friendship and would hate to see you go.
thank you...it seems like i have been on this forum for a very long time [going on 15 years], this forum and the members here are like a 2nd family to me.

i appreciate all the support, thank you AM!!!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro, regarding Voltaren, my orthopedic doc said to high five the person who told me about it. She said it’s the perfect choice for acromioclavicular osteoarthritis and edema, at least in my case. So, here you go lol
1FF05031-F216-4E9E-833B-179DE02BF8C6.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro, regarding Voltaren, my orthopedic doc said to high five the person who told me about it. She said it’s the perfect choice for acromioclavicular osteoarthritis and edema, at least in my case. So, here you go lol
View attachment 204660
wow-that is fantastic--very happy to hear it has helped you...high five back at you!!!