New Riot and Carna!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let’s start with cannibal riot

As you can see the labels had a makeover and the containers are now clear. Must say it’s by far the sexiest labels I have seen and seeing the powder from the side and the scooper is a great idea.

Formula
Caffeine Anhydrous- With 350mg of caffeine per scoop, you’re probably not going to be wanting for energy.

VASO-6™- 300mg of our proprietary vascularity-inducing compound VASO-6™, you’ll be a phlebotomist’s dream and the envy of everyone in the gym.

Glucoronolactone- This bad little nootropic has been shown to improve attention and verbal reasoning, so with 200mg of this stuff in each scoop you’ll be hyper-focused through your set and potentially able to out-argue anyone in the gym at the water fountain.

Isopropylnorsynephrine- The coup-de-etat of the entire formula is 20mg of isopropylnorsynephrine, or as you should think of it, synephrine gone Super Saiyan. The perfect complement to caffeine, this super stimulant will raise your pulse and raise your metabolism. What could be better than tearing into the weights with your fat burning furnace set to “Broil”?

Plus more !!!
https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-riot/
pyrobatt

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll drop a quick review:

First off it took forever to actually get the order. But I understood that they had label issues. I wrote them for an eta and not only did they apologize for the delay they gave me an awesome discount to use at my discretion. Top notch customer service imo.

I got the sour gummy.

Taste: it’s good but imo not the best of the amazing c and p flavored products. Don’t get me wrong I like it just was expecting to get blown out of the water like I was with carny candy or strawberry kiwi permaswole. It’s very subtle and after 3 uses it’s actually tasting better each go round.

Had it with 8 and 16 oz water. Obviously flavor more pronounced in 8 oz.

Mixed fine but I was surprised there was a tad bit of foam each time. Been trying to figure out which of the new ingredients is the culprit of the foaming but can’t seem to at this point. I don’t mind it, nothing wrong with a tad bit of foam. It’s the overflowing foam that I don’t like, this is definitely not that.

Took 30, 40 and 10 minutes before workouts.

Initially energy surge hits at about the 20 minute mark which, for me at least, seems to be the timeframe any good pre does just that for me.

As a frequent user of the original riot and ferox i was shocked at just how comparable the energy is. I think the OG riot had a little more in the initial oomph dept but this ones not far off and the energy definitely lasts longer. 3-4 hours after taking still have residual energy sensations, which again this is a great market for what I consider top notch products for me personally in the world of pre workouts.

Where the updated version really kos the OG is in regards to pump. The OG def gave u a pump, but I eventually started stacking permaswole with it to get those enhanced pumps I do so very much enjoy. No need with this version. Crazy pumps and vascularity so it’s really like a high stim pre with a pump product all in one.

I haven’t been training for strength so I can’t give feedback as far as that goes as of yet but with the energy it provides I think those looking to max out should have enough energy to crush their session.

Finally I’ll repeat that it’s better overall than the OG. And compared to ferox it’s technically better but Even though the effects here are mire pronounced than in ferox I love me some of those nootropic effects ferox offers so different product for different workouts or moods.

C and p made this worth the wait. Haven’t tried the blueberry lemonade carna I got with the order so once I do I’ll give a quick review as well

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried the blueberry lemonade carna today and taste is spot on. Amazing job flavoring here. Mixed perfectly in a tall glass as well.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the sick reviews
I have passion fruit carna and it was good at first then was amazing by the end of the shaker. Now it’s better and better

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When’s the new labelled products Hitting UK? Because they look awesome and also I’d love to try some C&P products